• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

Evan Centopani before the NPC Nationals (8 weeks out)

MuscleMecca1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On september 24th

normal_8_WO_1.jpg
normal_8_WO_10.jpg
normal_8_WO_11.jpg
normal_8_WO_2.jpg

normal_8_WO_3.jpg
normal_8_WO_4.jpg
normal_8_WO_5.jpg
normal_8_WO_6.jpg

normal_8_WO_7.jpg
normal_8_WO_8.jpg
normal_8_WO_9.jpg

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how old is he again?

from what i can remember he is pretty young... huge delts..

needs to work on evening out his proportions more

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like he brought his legs up quite a bit.

tp_88

OMG! Great body! Awesome looking dude for sure!! :xyxthumbs:

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
been a fan of this dude for awhile now, he is awesome especially for his age, just needs to balance his proportions and he is set for the big time, and he doesnt do chin ups but instead does wide grip pulldowns............food for thought

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Upper body is great from the front and back and he has really brought up those legs, calves are great as well. Looks like his diet is dead on to be peeled in the show, won't be suprised if he walks away with a pro card.

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He made some nice improvements,especially he legs and chest.....freaky arms.......U are looking at a very soon to be pro baby!