• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Evan Centopani before the NPC Nationals (8 weeks out)

M

MuscleMecca1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
5
Points
1
On september 24th

normal_8_WO_1.jpg
normal_8_WO_10.jpg
normal_8_WO_11.jpg
normal_8_WO_2.jpg



normal_8_WO_3.jpg
normal_8_WO_4.jpg
normal_8_WO_5.jpg
normal_8_WO_6.jpg



normal_8_WO_7.jpg
normal_8_WO_8.jpg
normal_8_WO_9.jpg
 
KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
223
Points
16
how old is he again?

from what i can remember he is pretty young... huge delts..

needs to work on evening out his proportions more
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Holy shit, he looks huge.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
his mm remembered a young cutler

npc looks promising
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Looks like he brought his legs up quite a bit.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Looks huge. Very big arms
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
dam that boy looks good, defiantly made sum awesome improvements
 
C

Christian CHENE

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
3
Points
1
On october 1st ,7 weeks out


normal_7_WO_1.jpg
normal_7_WO_11.jpg
normal_7_WO_13.jpg
normal_7_WO_14.jpg


normal_7_WO_15.jpg
normal_7_WO_2.jpg
normal_7_WO_3.jpg
normal_7_WO_6.jpg


normal_7_WO_7.jpg
normal_7_WO_9.jpg
normal_7_WO_4.jpg
normal_7_WO_12.jpg
 
tp_88

tp_88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
202
Points
16
OMG! Great body! Awesome looking dude for sure!! :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
been a fan of this dude for awhile now, he is awesome especially for his age, just needs to balance his proportions and he is set for the big time, and he doesnt do chin ups but instead does wide grip pulldowns............food for thought
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Dudes pretty large,how old is he again?
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
the guy has some sick tri's thats for sure
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
Upper body is great from the front and back and he has really brought up those legs, calves are great as well. Looks like his diet is dead on to be peeled in the show, won't be suprised if he walks away with a pro card.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He made some nice improvements,especially he legs and chest.....freaky arms.......U are looking at a very soon to be pro baby!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Never heard of him but he looks pretty large to me.
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
1
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding News
Replies
1
Views
1K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
underbody
Replies
3
Views
2K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top