• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ex Pro IFBB... Now!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
troy alves

ac615b132fa00f94fd17bfd0b140f61c-1.jpg
Good to see Troy. I'm pretty sure he is a member here. There used to be a member here, Coach who hooked me up with Troy online. I sent him a couple shirts but I don't think he ever posted.

Pretty nice guy. I'm glad he is doing ok.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ Is that his gf or something? If so, damn!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
markus ruhl today

5fff6f71206d896e720663d13f3a76e0-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I think Troy is a member here.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
dorian yates today

c75e55b5b0905839e43957df55f84247-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138


markus ruhl in the gym
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
0a2d1d5b8e432c88fc50ade7f19aeb41-1.jpg



mauro sarni
 
Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
ilos sarcev and charles clarmonon

f46377d6b14aca35cb8ce496885b9fd9-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138


Markus Ruhl and his dinners
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
0c74fdc1f71eaf5d1ee9fc0acd6a8eb5-1.jpg


Markus Ruhl
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
44
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
18
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top