• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

FLEX - THE 20 BEST BACKS OF ALL TIME

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Joel Stubbs at 3rd, i couldn't believe it at first but his back is defiantly amazing

J Stubbs pics at bodybuilding.com

Aaajstubbsp10000021fn5th 1


 
bangbang

bangbang

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
133
Points
16
J Stubbs pics at bodybuilding.com

Aaajstubbsp10000021fn5th 1


geez, that is a lot of back..

not sure how melvin anthony is so low on the list. he has a great back lat spread, but as usual overlooked i think.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
i think haney is seeded to high. I think his waist gives him the illusion of having a better back then he really has but he should def be top 10.

:e5dunno:



and I wouldn't mind if Samir Bannout was placed higher...in fact I think he should be higher!













 

Similar threads

Top