• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For The Smokers

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will smoke weed every once in a great while... but not cigs... well not true when I am drunk I may take a drag but that is about it.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake..how dare you?:ranter:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have been smoking cigs on and off for about 1 to 2 years now and it really hasnt affected my training at all. i still run the same and breath the same when doing cardio. i wish i could quit but when i get pissed or depressed about stuff they really calm me down and i enjoy them. my grandpa died after smoking for 60 years from lung cancer. you would think i would learn that they are bad but i didnt. i dont think i look cool when i do they just make me feel good when i smoke.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will smoke weed every once in a great while... but not cigs... well not true when I am drunk I may take a drag but that is about it.

First your a republican and now this? I dont know about you anymore.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you're an adult, I think its fine and I respect the decision because its yours.

However,

If you're a teen I think its sad. Not because of the health risks, because of what it leads into. Far too many examples of people from acquaintances to good friends that have began drinking, smoking and eventually into coke. I just think the younger generation is more likely to have a negative impact from it than adults.

Its sad to see something destroy a talented athletes life....to be "relaxed". Just my take on it and opinion :)

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i understand exactly what you mean, but i really couldnt tell you why i smoke. i just like it and it just makes me calm when im pissed. its hard to find other things that make me feel better. one thing is working out and i cant do that all the time.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea you got a point there tony, but you can only do that so many times before you cant do it anymore.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
yea you got a point there tony, but you can only do that so many times before you cant do it anymore.

a quick google of trish stratus allows anyone to continue

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I loved it when they banned smoking in buildings/pubs and clubs. loved it. I fucking hated retards with their cigarettes burning or ashing on me. I got into so many fights that way. What i hate about smokers is that they think they have the upper hand BECAUSE they smoke. I mean... those self righteous cunts that are like 'no fuck off' if you ask them to please move upwind or whatever. Fuck them. I kinda hate the smokers more than i hate the actual act. But i hate the act of smoking a lot.

The only reason i dont smoke weed more is because i hate actually inhaling smoke.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

thats talking like a failure. I am yet to find the point where you cant wank anymore.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i will try not to be a failure in the future

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you're a teen I think its sad. Not because of the health risks, because of what it leads into. Far too many examples of people from acquaintances to good friends that have began drinking, smoking and eventually into coke. I just think the younger generation is more likely to have a negative impact from it than adults.

Its sad to see something destroy a talented athletes life....to be "relaxed". Just my take on it and opinion :)

That's only if you have no self control. I'll admit that I...I mean 'someone who isn't me' has tried many hard drugs. But it's about moderation. I drink on a regular basis. I smoke on a regular basis. I trip all the time. But am I an addict? Not in the least bit. It only has a negative impact if you make it lifestyle. Sure, drugs and booze are a part of my life, but they are not the most important thing in it. I very well could stop everything right now, but to tell you the truth, I really don't want to.

If you've ever smoked, drank, tripped, or thizzled then you really view the world differently. I was an untight little bitch before weed, booze, and drugs. But after it I really see through people's bullshit because I look at situations differently. It changes your outlook on life.

I don't see the problem with sitting down, smoking a fat blunt, drinking a tall-boy, and putting on your favorite episode of South Park, Simpsons, Hellsing, whatever it may be at any age from teen to geezer IMO.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I loved it when they banned smoking in buildings/pubs and clubs. loved it. I fucking hated retards with their cigarettes burning or ashing on me. I got into so many fights that way. What i hate about smokers is that they think they have the upper hand BECAUSE they smoke. I mean... those self righteous cunts that are like 'no fuck off' if you ask them to please move upwind or whatever. Fuck them. I kinda hate the smokers more than i hate the actual act. But i hate the act of smoking a lot.

x2

I loved it now that I can get home after a night out and ball my wife without wanting to gag from the stench of smoke in her hair.
:xyxthumbs:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with beefcake. if you can controll what you do and you could stop if you wanted to it aint that bad. it is bad when you cant controll yourself and you cant quit. i love to drink and smoke cigs and everynow and then smoke a blunt and i could stop anytime i want i just choose not too. it is a choice not an addiction.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a guy who trains at the same gym as me, actally smokes afew joints of weed before training

no idea why :uhoh2:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
x2

I loved it now that I can get home after a night out and ball my wife without wanting to gag from the stench of smoke in her hair.
:xyxthumbs:

i have long hair... you have to wash it like 1000000 times to get the stink out :ranter: