COACH
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 6,192
- Points
- 73
For anyone interested, email at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

dam thats crazy i would def. like to know how it is fouad has a great physique and is still very young in the sport
just bought 13 copies.

I think Serb has a man crush on Fouad![]()
Serb..is Fouad "the hoss" from mayhem?
if by re-sell, you mean use them as coasters......then yes.you gonna re-sell em?
Is there anything else in this DVD apart from lifting weights? I get bored out of my mind watching these videos now. The thrill of watching dudes lift crazy ass weights wore off after watching cost of redemption. Still good to watch before hitting the gym, but I could never just sit down and get the popcorn out and watch them.
no.. he is simply "Hoss"
if you have facebook look him up he will add u.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.