• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

FOUAD ABIAD NEW DVD

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
For anyone interested, email at.:linedrunk:




Dvdpromopx4 1

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
dam thats crazy i would def. like to know how it is fouad has a great physique and is still very young in the sport
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Looks great... Fouad definitely has a huge potential.
Thanks for posting bro!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
right now if you pre-order, you can get the dvd for $20 instead of the regular price of $40.. but the dvd wont be out until November or so.. i got myself 5 copies :)
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
dam thats crazy i would def. like to know how it is fouad has a great physique and is still very young in the sport

sacrifice without regret, consistency, dedication, discipline....never misses a meal/workout..
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I think Serb has a man crush on Fouad :dunnodude:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I think Serb has a man crush on Fouad :dunnodude:

we have been friends for about 8 yrs, we used to train together at the same gym, he lives in the same city as I do, and hes a cool dude.. call that a crush if you will..
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Serb..is Fouad "the hoss" from mayhem?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Is there anything else in this DVD apart from lifting weights? I get bored out of my mind watching these videos now. The thrill of watching dudes lift crazy ass weights wore off after watching cost of redemption. Still good to watch before hitting the gym, but I could never just sit down and get the popcorn out and watch them.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Is there anything else in this DVD apart from lifting weights? I get bored out of my mind watching these videos now. The thrill of watching dudes lift crazy ass weights wore off after watching cost of redemption. Still good to watch before hitting the gym, but I could never just sit down and get the popcorn out and watch them.

i cant say for sure, but here is the intro
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
6
Views
21K
underbody
underbody
Top