• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Frank McGrath(2007 Ironman pro) Vs Erik Frankhouser(Europa Supershow 2008)

Your vote goes for:

• Total voters
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys..... I'm probably a bigger McGrath fan than any here, he has imo the best shape of any pro..... but you don't win bodybuilding contests with an under developed back, and when your hams/glutes are as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McGrath looks better from the front
Fankhouser looks better from the back
overall i think McGrath takes it :xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Frankhouser, has some great lines and you can't get past those calves!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McGrath has the better shape..... but Frankhouser wins, look when they turn to the back, it's not even close.

huh? both have weak backs, mcgrath seems to be posing his better so it appears wider along again with better shape. legs are comparable but eric takes them, but imo frank dominates in the upper body and has better shape. mcgrath wins

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McGrath takes it in this one, I just can't stand looking at Eric's physique, it is so out of balance and asymmetrical. When McGrath fills out he will be great. :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys..... I'm probably a bigger McGrath fan than any here, he has imo the best shape of any pro..... but you don't win bodybuilding contests with an under developed back, and when your hams/glutes are as smooth as a baby's bottom.

mcgrath isn't as hard as eric in the rear in the lower body, but that's it. i'm sorry eric is not harder in the upper body and his back is not better. you could maybe make a case in the BDB but the rear lat spread in the upper body is clearly frank's.

myfuturebabydaddy-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

I agree, hence why I gave Frank the edge on the back lat spread. But, there was a reason he placed so low in that show, because he was soft as hell in the legs. Look at the side chest, Erik's legs are cut up, McGrath's are smooth.

In bodybuilding, if the competitors are close, the better conditioned one should always win. They're close in the upper body, lower body isn't even close.

Erik wins.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McGrath at the 07 Ironman

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
eriks pictures arent too good either, his MM and rear lat spread look as if they were taken before he hit the pose completely, but his rear lat spread sucks anyways, their FDB are very similar except frank has nice biceps, and eriks arent so good.

IS is right erik takes it(i voted for frank :keke:) his conditioning is great, frank is smooth all around

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
franks posing video shows how soft he really is compare it to eriks ESS posing routine

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
his last name is FANKHOUSER :keke: gees guys.

I gave it to fankhouser, they are close, but conditioning tipped him over the top.

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Frankhouset takes it. Although McGrath has bigger bis, forearms and chest, his conditioning is not good enough. Frankhouser is nearly equal in triceps and back, but wins in leg size.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sweet comparioson zoknat....i give it to fankhouser...

G

gyt

omg those claves is ugly.... Frank got that nice physique, just give him some time to fill up some more mass at his Back/Quads :)

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i give it to fankhouser. his calves are insane but thats not the only reason i give it to him.

formaldeide

formaldeide

upper body McGrath
legs Fankhouser

overall McGrath

C

crossfirebmf

McGrath hands down. He has better lines and every bodypart on him is more muscular and defined than Fankhouser besides his calves. Fankhouser's physique is way out proportion and everything besides his calves sucks.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fankhouser takes this comparison with better condition,but i like more Franks physique.

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

McGrath hands down. He has better lines and every bodypart on him is more muscular and defined than Fankhouser besides his calves. Fankhouser's physique is way out proportion and everything besides his calves sucks.

:uhoh2: