• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Frank McGrath

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Biggest forearms on the pro circut I think.
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Quick question, what does he need to compete along the ranks of Victor, Ronnie, Jay, etc? Basically the big names in the sport...
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Quick question, what does he need to compete along the ranks of Victor, Ronnie, Jay, etc? Basically the big names in the sport...

More chest, hams, and the confidence to start competing more.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I really like his arms, I have always been a fan. Now if he can only bring up his torso to his limbs he is gonna do some major damage.
 
M

mkerenouf

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
16
Points
1
More chest, hams, and the confidence to start competing more.
i agree, also he needs to work on his midsection , because it wasnt very impressive, i dont know how he can improve his chest anymore he already puts up rediculous amounts of weight for chest
 
joemamma5

joemamma5

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
14
Points
1
Thanks for those pix. I'm a huge Mcgrath fan. Got any more?
 
SRB

SRB

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
76
Points
6
sick tricep at last picture :O
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Fucking awesome physic. Huge arms, forearms.

Really pleasing body, nice to hear he is pro now :3
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Fairshare82

New member
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
1
Points
1
Symmetri

Classic Bodybuilding coming back.:xyxthumbs:
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Video makes me wanna get psycho.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
That guy is a freak.Nice video from Serbie..:xyxthumbs:
 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18
I've been a fan of Frank for a while now and there's nothing more that I would want to see than see him compete on the big stage. He deserves to be in the light. Check out his logs on Animalpak.com, he is a MAD MAN! He is so intense with his training and beyond dedicated. It seems to me that he under estimates himself. With hard training and a boost of confidence, I think he'll soon be a contender with Jay and the rest of the Boys.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
i think he competed at last years ironman but didn't place very well, I was hoping to see his name on the list of competitors in the Arnold Classic/Ironman thread. I got my fingers crossed
 
powerhouse-titty

powerhouse-titty

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
35
Points
6
i love animalpak the black and white pics looks great
 
X

XpReS

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
8
Points
1
he got very huge arms, but i dont like his body very much..
 
I

intraining87

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
11
Points
1
if i could look like any bodybuilder it would be him.. hes got an amazing physique.
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
tkD
Replies
0
Views
3K
tkD
tkD
COACH
Replies
60
Views
63K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top