• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Fred Phelps is a douche.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
:disgust:
I would go over to his church and throw rocks, but he probably has a bunch of bodyguards who wear Slipknot-like masks...:umwtf:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Damn religious fanatics.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Say what you want about the Westboro Baptist Church, but they play the media like a fuckin fiddle.

Like I've said before, stop paying attention to these people and they will simply go away. Stop putting them on tv, newspapers, and stop talking about them. They exist soley to get attention anyway they can. They are real life internet trolls. Since when did it become "news-worthy" to put crazy people on tv?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48





that animal is so fucked up!

I really hate this people!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Another example of what happens when people interpret the bible/religion the wrong way. I hope that family and their church followers get what they deserve soon.
Sick people, make me glad I am not religious.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Damn it, Tech is 1000000% right

ignore them dont even look their way in public, or raise your voice
or anything, as if they aren't there. it does work trust me, i had some "fanatics" somewhat like that, around me once, they will notice their "magic" isnt working on you.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
OR

Hunt them. (Like the Crusades)
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
This is all I have to say about them:

successfultrollissuccessful-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
tkD
Replies
2
Views
4K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
underbody
Replies
1
Views
3K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
Top