• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Fuck You CNN.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Fuck CNN
Fuck Anderson Cooper
Fuck Huckabee
Fuck Romney
Fuck McCain


Middlefinger 1
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
40 minutes into this debate.

Ron Paul has spoken for about 90 seconds.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
this is an absolute joke.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
CNN fuckin sucks, i didnt even try to watch it
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Anderson Cooper is a flaming faggot.

I hope he gets aids and dies.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I would of much rather of seen Wolf do this debate.

Anderson is interrupting Paul after three words.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
This thread title wins :49:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
This is absolutely fucking disgraceful, its seriously a fucking joke. Its fucking Romney/McCain over and over with the occasional Huckabee.

I'm seriously going out of my fucking mind, this is fucking disgraceful. McCain and Romney are just bickering about Iraq now, what a fucking joke.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I wanna go blow something up.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Thank fucking god. Finally a Ron question.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
He's on fucking fire now! Fuck yeah, get pissed Ron, fucking awesome.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
It warms my heart when Ron gets applause.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
$100 for Ron Paul on February 1st.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I'm not totally up to date on the US presidential race, but doesn't Ron Paul want to legalise marijuana?

If so, :hyperguy:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I'm not totally up to date on the US presidential race, but doesn't Ron Paul want to legalise marijuana?

If so, :hyperguy:
He is a strong supporter of medical marijuana. He also believes in states rights to legalize drugs.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I literally just punched a hole in my wall.

They were going to ask Ron a question, now they're back to Romney/McCain bullshit. America is completely fucked, and it breaks my heart. Shit is going to hit the fan, and I'd be shocked if it happens past 2012.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
This is when I regret getting rid of my cable.. I cant watch the debate :tear:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
This is when I regret getting rid of my cable.. I cant watch the debate :tear:
Ron has spoken for less than 4 minutes. It'll be on Youtube pretty quick.
 
Top