Fatality
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2007
- Messages
- 615
- Points
- 16
Lets just settle this whole thing by making Rodcardu VIP!:carduindisguise
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
x2Phil Heath for VIP!
i mean really c'mon you can turn it down a notch or just leave thank you.![]()
x2oooooooooooooo shit. burn![]()

......:carduindisguiseYup, I'm the only thing stopping him. Everyone else loves him.but yea i think either tonyk or duality imo they are the best ones now. i would say napol3onator for all his bb vids but i dont think line likes him very much.
With all due respect, I believe Duality is most definitely a candidate.
I understand his tolerance issues and his behavioral issues, but as far as his contribution and thorough knowledge, I don't see why he wouldn't be a future VIP. Yes, he's been banned 3-4x lol, but he came back, didn't he? I, personally, feel he should have more respect because from what I've seen if you treat him with respect, you will receive the same. Instigation ensues all problems. His posts are generally solid aswell.
Just my 2cc.
lol paradox.you my man are smart beyond your years. you've just solved the great duality paradox
my thoughts exactly
and IS i really mean it when i think you too have been better lately. besides the little barrage in the "why i'm voting Mccain" thread you have been really mellow and informative and very less insulting. maybe you've been following my lead?......:carduindisguise
seriously though props

Eh, I don't think I did anything wrong. I defended my position pretty well in that thread. I don't defend unjust wars, or those associated with it.
thanks though![]()
Eh, I don't think I did anything wrong. I defended my position pretty well in that thread. I don't defend unjust wars, or those associated with it.
thanks though![]()
Dualty and tonyk are the two that really stand out as far as really contributing to debates and knowledge. There are a lot of nice guys on the board, sure, but I think these two have have earned the status.

you called me stupid and gullible.


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.