• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

German_Joe's log

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Meaning to do this for a while first session in a bout 45 minutes.
Had a quick supper of Steak and oats and im gunna hit up legs today
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
First session Leg session A

(Bodyweight squats warmup)
1x20

Back Squats
Warmup set 1x12 135lbs
worksets 1x8 175lbs
1x6 175lbs
1x5 175lbs

Leg press
worksets 1x9 500lbs
1x8 500lbs
1x6 500lbs

Rdl
Warmup set 1x12 105lbs
worksets 1x10 160lbs
1x9 160lbs
1x9 160lbs

Leg Curl
worksets 1x8 80lbs
1x7 80lbs

Seated calf raise 1x7 140lbs
2x12 130lbs

Leg press calf raises 3x12 405lbs

**A little bit disapointed in my squats,I feel like im losing strength in it. I think im going to switch to 4-6 because i made good strength gains with that.
**Seated calf raises were bad today, the foam is starting to wear out on the knee bars and I could feel it putting pressure on my bone.
** other than those two thing i think it went alright felt a little bit fatigued but i pushed through it.
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
good to see your log Joe keep it up
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice session GJ. Keep us updated and succes with your new log.
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Glad to see you posting your log mate, great work on the leg press and deads for sure.
 
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
my fellow Canadian!! Excellant log bro- good weights! Keep it up!
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
nice session buddy, u got some great numbers in. glad to see u have ur log up!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Thanks alot for all the comments, this is probably the most friendly and supportive forum on the net. Today is an off say for me and tommorow is my B upperbody session and im pumped for it.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Nice session man, good to know you have a log, keep it up. :2:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Upperbody session B

Incline BB Press
Warmup set 12 x 110
Worksets 3 x 6 x 160

bent BB Row
Warmup set 12 x 110
worksets 1 x 9 x 160
2 x 8 x 160

Lat Pulldown
worksets 1 x 8 x 140
2 x 7 x 140

Db Shoulder press
Worksets 3 x 8 x 150

BB shrugs
Warmup set (checking form) 1 x 12 x 130 lbs
2 x 10 x 180 lbs
Seated Db Curl
Worksets 1 x 12 x 30 lbs
1 x 9 x 35 lbs
1 x 7 x 40 lbs

Cable pushdown
Worksets 3 x 8 x 90 lbs

* First time really doing seated db curls usually do standing alt curls
* Incline presses were alright chest isnt a strong point for me, gotta work on it
* Overall a pretty good session
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
good session man, some great lifts!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Lower body session B

Front squats
Warmup w/ Bar 1 x 20 x 40 lb
1 x 10 x 100 lb
1 x 9 x 100 lb
1 x 12 x 100 lb

Single leg press
3 x 15 x 180 lb

Deadlift
1 x 12 x 90 lb
1 x 8 x 110 lb
1 x 8 x 130 lb

leg curl
1 x 10 x 80 lb
1 x 7 x 80 lb

Leg press calf raise
3 x 12 x 430 lb

seated calf raise
1 x 10 x 120 lb
1 x 8 x 120 lb

* Good session Front Squats and Deadlifts are new to me so im really focusing on learning the proper form.
* I felt really comfortable on the front squats and found i could go much deeper than even back squats.
* I dont do single leg press often so I wasnt sure of what i could do and overshot my weight, I hit 15 reps and I was grunting like a bitch.
* I tried different grips on deadz and felt that the best was having and overhand and a overhand grip.
* Overall a good session
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
good session man, some nice solid lifts!
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Good session bro, some people put deads in thier back day, but legs day is fine I guess your using glutes and hammi's are you doing stiff legged one or regular? Yes that grip is best for regular deads IMO.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
PUMBA said:
Good session bro, some people put deads in thier back day, but legs day is fine I guess your using glutes and hammi's are you doing stiff legged one or regular? Yes that grip is best for regular deads IMO.

I Alternate between regular and Romanian, I try SUmo's but I hve long legs and i would probably rip the ass out of my pants when i squat down. I sometimes worry that my trps/lowerback might get over worked becuase the day before i did shrugs and bent rows.... damn i like bent rows:hsughup:
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
good leg day mate sometimes its better to deload a bit and work on proper form
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
German_Joe said:
I Alternate between regular and Romanian, I try SUmo's but I hve long legs and i would probably rip the ass out of my pants when i squat down. I sometimes worry that my trps/lowerback might get over worked becuase the day before i did shrugs and bent rows.... damn i like bent rows:hsughup:

LMAO at the pants, I would not worry two much about the traps/lowerback, they can handle a bit of work.:weightlifter:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
some good sessions you have under your belt German, keep this hard work up...what do you currently weigh anyway? height and bodyfat too? solid work thus far
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
holy shit got to cut the is crap out i got to post in here..... currently i weigh 215 im 6'2" and would estimate bf is about 12-15 i can see top 4 abs but the lower stomach could use some work:food-snacking:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Ive come over a year so far and have been working out since i was 15. only this past year have i gotten serious results though. My change in diet was probably the contributing factor in the increase of size..... i still find my strength isnt near what it should be for someone my size
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
230
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top