El Freako
LIFT OR DIE
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 8,129
- Points
- 63
I'd suggest you work on your glute strength (GMs, pullthroughs, etc) it looks like your glute lockout is the problem. Good effort though!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


Why do you run, Till?
I've never recorded any of my deadlifts so I decided to do one for you; here's 405 lbs:
Not great but not terrible; my back got a little round but it felt alright. I failed 425 right after thatI ran 10 miles yesterday and I'm still cutting so I guess I'll excuse myself for that. Still,
![]()
I think my PB is 435 or 425 bare-handed...can't remember.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.