• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God caused Katrina because of sin

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Neosoviet. Here is my suggestion to you. This is just what i have noticed in the way you post things. You use your lopgic that is based on your emotion. If you want to search for the truth, in anything, you must take personal bias and emotion out of the search. You must only look for what may stand a possibiliy of exsisting. When it comes to religion, Christianity is that choice. Away from religion/spirituality searching in this manner will make your findings all the more relevant to you. As will finding these things for yourself.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jorn T is not the son of God. :49:
ok jorn T is a sinner. Game over that is all the proof you need.
Prove he is not. I bet that if we can get enough people to believe in it, write a fiction book about it and back it up with yet to be proved scientific facts, we could start our own JornT religion !

That`s how religions are born. Just look at Scientology, it`s the same as your religion, why dismiss is ? Because of it`s crazy ideas ? I don`t find an Alien overlord any different than a Zombie Jewish guy who turn water into wine. Both sound like science fiction novels to me.

All religions are based on crazy stuff that nobody can refute, which leaves room for people to believe in it.

You have no knowledge of the bible and how it came to be. Therfore you can not take what is inside of it legitimately becasue of your lack of knowledge of how it came to be. I keep telling you that if you learn the history of the bible as a book itslef before learning the information you will do yourself a huge favor and save a buttload of time beacues the timelines a dates of orginal manuscripts all match what is written in the bible. I cannot explain this to you any more lcear. You have to go educate youself, otherwise you are just speaking on something you have no right to speak on. Scientology is a joke. Their is NO legitimacy to scientology. All religions are not equal, only your search and education will prove this to you. Me telling you 100 times means nothing you have to earn the knowledge yourself bc for some reason it holds more vale this way. I have said it TONS of time in this thread alone. The bible is legit! AS a book and as a dated book the texts have been dated and are legit. Read the bible and see waht that means for your self.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know i have seen documented films that are just presenting events. FOr instance, Their is a home film of a woman recieveing her first communion, and the host literially turned into blood and flesh in her mouth. I wathced the lady open her empty mouth and put the host in it. Then i watched her walk back to her seat and open her mouth, (when the interviewed her she opened her mouth to ask her friend what was on her tounge bc she tasted iron) her friend who was filming this filmed blookd and flesh in this womans mouth. How do i explain that. I have NO IDEA but it happened.[/COLOR]

When it comes to our bodies, physiology explains EVERYTHING. What we do not know comes from what we do not yet know about physiology, not some magical man in the sky who selectively chose this one person, who conveniently happened to have a video camera, to perform a magic trick on.

It sounds kinda like this: (posted by Tech)

[liveleak]450_1188520073[/liveleak]

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When it comes to our bodies, physiology explains EVERYTHING. What we do not know comes from what we do not yet know about physiology, not some magical man in the sky who selectively chose this one person, who conveniently happened to have a video camera, to perform a magic trick on.

It sounds kinda like this: (posted by Tech)

[liveleak]450_1188520073[/liveleak]

so we know everythingtheir is to know about the brain?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hey Bigben... next time could you possibly use a different font colour? thanks.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IronSlave, as much as i respect you as a man.. i really think your hate towards Christianity is simply absurd and your interpretation of scripture is WAY off!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Neosoviet. Here is my suggestion to you. This is just what i have noticed in the way you post things. You use your lopgic that is based on your emotion. If you want to search for the truth, in anything, you must take personal bias and emotion out of the search. You must only look for what may stand a possibiliy of exsisting. When it comes to religion, Christianity is that choice. Away from religion/spirituality searching in this manner will make your findings all the more relevant to you. As will finding these things for yourself.

I felt that way through this entire argument. You are right.

The problem I discovered is that discussing anything regarding sayings in the bible, regarding inconsistencies in religion, regarding religions evil-doings is skipping the point.

The only thing we should be discussing is if God exists or not. That`s the only point that matters.

I was arguing badly because I felt all the time I was accepting the fact God existed in order to continue discussing some points, or at least accepting the possibility of it, which is false... I think there is no God. And for me to consider it a possibility in order to discuss other parts of religion is impossible.

I hope I explained myself as to why our argument was... circular and non-conclusive. Sorry if I didn`t English is not my first language :3

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry I made you and me loose time BigBen !!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, i still enjoyed it very much dude. :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff