• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

Gustavo and Melvin two days out!!

shredded08

http://www.muscletech.com/resources/news/index.shtml#gubade_meanth_arnolds08

picture1qn8-1.png
picture21jt3-1.png
picture3oz3-1.png
picture4jo3-1.png
picture5ih1-1.png
picture6tc8-1.png

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the link! Gustavo is looking diced but it looks to me like his lats on that front double bi are looking kinda small :dunnodude:

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the link! Gustavo is looking diced but it looks to me like his lats on that front double bi are looking kinda small :dunnodude:

I do agree, comparing his pics with Melvins there is a noticeable difference. Maybe it`s the lighting + angle effect, who knows.

They both look amazing.

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are pics of johnnie jackson there too and man......man!....... his back is fucking sick! of course ronnie's has the greatest back but i think this thing deserves some comparisons here. i was seriously taken aback at how perfect, huge, thick and wide it is

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like gus sized down a bit to look better next ot the phil's and dexters....doesnt look bad at all....kinda like him like that....doesnt have that bloated look to him...waist is under control

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are pics of johnnie jackson there too and man......man!....... his back is fucking sick! of course ronnie's has the greatest back but i think this thing deserves some comparisons here. i was seriously taken aback at how perfect, huge, thick and wide it is

this post almost sounds homoish! :keke:

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, as everyone has been saying, Gustavo looks a wee bit smaller than usual, but he still has time to fill up, right?

Melvin looks good. His waist is incredible.

VBP

fixed :food-snacking:

Hah!
Can't wait to see the arnold, damn it comes so late (GMT +02:00) Well, if I drink coffee all night long, I can maybe survive. Glad the week is free from school, so I can stay up late:D