- Thread starter
- #181
h0ke
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,236
- Points
- 36
Glex, yes it was 
Like I said that was just pumping
WOW h0ke u are THE MAN!!
Like I said that was just pumping

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
WOW h0ke u are THE MAN!!

naah man.. No hangover for meBut my aunt had 1.8 at 9 AM
well I Started so early and went to sleep 6 AM so no hangover
![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.