• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Steady upping the weight on the chest presses!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support Rocky, I appreciate that :).
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
good chest workout:xyxthumbs:keep training hard....
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support EternaL!

Yesterday when we went to the gym we did 1 move and the feeling wasn't right so we came back to the home :D.
I don't bother to write it up.

Today I did legs. Last time when I did legs was maybe 3 weeks ago, so... :D

Smith Machine Squat:
10x25kg + 8x65kg + 8x95kg + 8x115kg + 8x125kg + 6x135kg
I couldn't made 8 in last rep :crymeariver:

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
10x20kg + 10x60kg + 8x90kg + 6x100kg PB!! + 15x60kg

Full Hack Squat:
10x40kg + 8x70kg + 6x80kg

Standing Calf Raises:
25x120 + 15x150kg + 10x170kg + 30x120kg

I'am pretty happy for that train, I could make some PB and I am happy about it :).
Tomorrow we maybe hit back and bi's!

C'ya later alligator!
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Nice leg work out must have been hard Well keep it up hoke.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Big VIC! It was pretty hard to bike back to the home :D.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
your leg strength is looking good, good weight on the squats and SLDL
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks MaKaVeLi!

I decide that I don't go to the gym today because my legs are so sore for yesterdays train. So I'll hit back tomorrow with some xtra power!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Biking back to home after that workout HOW?! talk bout superb cardiovascular and strength right there!!
awesome work all over H0ke!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job on the PB!

Don't worry about the squat - it's probably because you pyramidded up so much. I bet if you knocked off the set before at that weight and went straight into it you'd get the 8.
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Good working pals!! What was peghi`s feelings :D ? HANG OVER ?

Nice pump IRON!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hypocrisy86:
Thanks bud. It was hard but Im happy there wasn't snow storm at the time :D.

Rocky:
Thanks Balboa. Maybe I could but that 6 wasnt easy. I had to do the pyramid because I didn't know how much I got power, it was so much time at the last leg session.

alee`:
Thanks baby. I did that session on Saturday so pGhi doesn't got the hang over then.
But I quess he got "little" one on yesterday :D.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
naah man.. No hangover for me :D But my aunt had 1.8 at 9 AM :D well I Started so early and went to sleep 6 AM so no hangover ;)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
naah man.. No hangover for me :D But my aunt had 1.8 at 9 AM :D well I Started so early and went to sleep 6 AM so no hangover ;)

U don't need to shame ur hangover buddy, its normal. :keke:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello every1! We had test week in this week, so I didn't have time to be on computer. But now its over :).

We are going to train whole weekend, lifting weights and some cardio too. And I'm going to sleep! I'll check out your logs in this weekend!

We made some back session in Monday with pGhi:

Mon 31.3.2008

Back:

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
10x50kg + 10x70kg + 10x80kg + 8x90kg

Some weird back move: (pGhi can tell the name)
10x45kg + 10x65kg + 10x65kg

Seated Cable Rows:
10x50kg + 10x80kg + 7x100kg (3 own then little help) + 7x105kg (3 own then little help) Never tried 105kg so this is PB

Reverse Grip Bent-Over Rows:
10x50kg + 8x70kg + 10x50kg :angrydude:

Seated Dumbbell Curl:
10x13,5kg + 10x16,5kg + 10x16,5kg

Alternate Hammer Curl:
1x10x18,5kg

Seated Dumbbell Inner-Bicep Curl: [some variation of this move]
45x7kg + 30x7kg

Today is chest day I quess.
C'ya later!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hi! I was right, we had chest.


Incline Dumbbell Press:
10x18,5kg + 10x23,5kg + 8x28,5kg[forced] + 4x28,5kg PB! + 12x23,5kg + 10x23,5kg

Barbell Bench Press:
3x8x50kg I was out of power :(

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press:
10x13,5kg + 2x10x18,5kg + 8x18,5kg + 14x13,5kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment: [variation of this move]
12x25kg + 10x30kg + 10x30kg

Train felt good, nice to had some personal best.
After training we went to jogging :), first time for a long time some cardio.

30 minutes jogging:
Average Heart Rate 179
Top Heart Rate 192!

Heart rate was that high because its very long time for last time.
Now I/we tried to put some more cardio to training.
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Good boys:D

You heart rate is too high!! You need to go lower tempatures, then you burn more fat! :D
Now you were on unaerobic sector, and it`s rise your fitness... NOT SO FAST BABE!:ugh:
Average Heart Rate 179
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nice PB, work is solid h0key:xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
alee`:
What the fuck are u saying? :D. Thanks still.
But where are u guy? Come training with us!

PrizeFighteR:
Thanks bro :)!
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
17
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
32
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top