• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Lionheart! Yeah I relly did 70, my biceps are burned out.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nic wieght on those squats man!! why u did biceps 2 days in a row homie?
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks PrinceVegeta, well... :D I did biceps two days in row because we went to spa and I didn't want that my bis flop down, if u know what I mean :D. Today I maybe do some chest and tris..

We just came downhill skiing and my legs are soo tired, yesterdays train and this...
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I wanna squat like that:disgust:

70x6kg...ouch!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Well I did those squats in smith.. And it wasn't full, so... Thanks for stopping by!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Today was chest and tris. Short session because a) Gym was fully b) there is not enough big DB's, and machines are shitty. But here it go:

Incline DB Press:

4x15x20kg

Tricep Pull up??:

3x10x20kg ( 20kg is biggest plate in there!)

+ Some playing with those shitty machines and some abs.

Train was pumping cuz there is no enough weights :D:D, but I think that it was better than nothing.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Try to get their when the gyn isnt as full so u can have more of a full workout dude! nice pressing though!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Well I got holday now so it's not so bad if I can't do everythink in gym. And we got much more activities so I will enjoy with these "extreme sports" :D. And next week start training serious. And Thanks for support.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Today was last time when I went to that gym, tommorow we are going to home :(. But then I can go to real gym, nice :). Todays session was suprice suprice short. Some shoulder shit.

DB's: 10x12kg + 10x16kg + 10x18kg + 10x20kg


Smith Machine: 5x20kg + 5x30kg + 5x40kg + 5x45kg (+that shitty barbel)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
As you say - something is better than nothing.

I don't think I'd be able to move my arms doing 70 rep curls!!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hehe Balboa, my bis were pretty broken :D.

Well yesterday I got to the gym where I normally train. When I was going to gym I felt little ill but I tried to train and it doesn't went well. This morning I was sure that I am sick.. :(, AGAIN. I think that I really have to rest before it goes worser :(. Hope I heal quickly..

Yesterday I did chest, triceps and abs.

Bench Press: 10x50kg + 8x60kg + 5x65kg + 5x60kg

Seated Tricep Press: 10x23,5kg + 3x10x28,5kg

Ab Roller: 2x20

Some Ab Machine: 3x30

Now train was short because I didn't have power to train and that suck. I was really happy that I can go to real gym and then I get ill, THATS NOT FAIR!! %@!&? :angrydude:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Well the session was still respectable give how you feel. Rest up so you recover quicker then hit it back hard!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support Rocky. I got so bad flu, that there is no muscles where I don't feel pain :D. Especially my shoulders, argh. I think that I can't go to gym for a while :(:( Hopefully I can go to gym in next week, maybe on friday...
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nise session ,even if you felt ill.Rest now and drink lot of fluids..
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Lionheart. I will rest now and I'll drink lots of fluids, especially water. Thanks for advice.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
get some rest bro..bench looked pretty good:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thanks Lionheart. I will rest now and I'll drink lots of fluids, especially water. Thanks for advice.

Yea, no beer for you : ) You will be back in no time, stronger than ever.
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
rest up pal, you cant progress sick!
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
17
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
32
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top