• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
lookin good man... liking the high rep squats ey?
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Mikew:
Thanks big guy. Those 20s are very exhausting, gotta love that burn :).

tkD:
Thanks the killer Dude :2:.

Skeptic:
Thanks for the compliment skept. We did those 20s because we want learn that full squat properly before doing bigger weights.

Day2 - Chest and Triceps:

Bench Press:
12x50kg
10x65kg
6x75kg

DB Incline Press:
12x33,5kg
8x38,5kg
12x38,5kg

DB Tricep Press:
12x33,5kg
8x28,5kg
12x28,5kg

CG Bench Press:
8x50kg
17x50kg (10own and 7forced)

It was good session to me. Felt kinda easy :).
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
cant find your sessions, all i see is your avi...:carduindisguise

but seriously good sessions bro, squating looks good always need good form, and solid chest workout :tiphat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great tits..i mean chest session :D..i was looking at the avi :p, really nice job bro keep it up :2:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Mikew:
Thanks big guy. Those 20s are very exhausting, gotta love that burn :).

tkD:
Thanks the killer Dude :2:.

Skeptic:
Thanks for the compliment skept. We did those 20s because we want learn that full squat properly before doing bigger weights.

Day2 - Chest and Triceps:

Bench Press:
12x50kg
10x65kg
6x75kg

DB Incline Press:
12x33,5kg
8x38,5kg
12x38,5kg

DB Tricep Press:
12x33,5kg
8x28,5kg
12x28,5kg

CG Bench Press:
8x50kg
17x50kg (10own and 7forced)

It was good session to me. Felt kinda easy :).

Good db incline press.:xyxthumbs: Next time 41-46kg?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
h0ke... 12x38.5kg... didnt see that coming :uhoh2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
DB Incline Press:
12x23,5kg
8x28,5kg
12x28,5kg

DB Tricep Press:
12x33,5kg
8x38,5kg
12x38,5kg

Little correction to my last session.. :keke: Like u maybe noticed I put those Triceps Press results to Incline Benching.

cant find your sessions, all i see is your avi...:carduindisguise

but seriously good sessions bro, squating looks good always need good form, and solid chest workout :tiphat:

Yeah, I know shes hot :techn9ne:. Thanks for the compliments Rage :2:

Your bringing sexy bench, yeah!
Thanks bro, my bencging is improved! :)

great tits..i mean chest session :D..i was looking at the avi :p, really nice job bro keep it up :2:
Booobiiiiieeees. I mean thanks. :wutyousay:

Good db incline press.:xyxthumbs: Next time 41-46kg?
Not maybe.. :D But maybe with 33,5kg, gotta try! Thanks for stopping by my log bro :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice workouts bro:2:
..but those tags;Lionfart,Blake likes boys,h0ke is next mro????:no:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I got very bad flu so I couldnt train but now Im back. Im little bit ill still but I trained today. Train was short and pretty light but I got pretty good pump. I did back and biceps.

Day 3 - Back and Biceps


EZ-Bar Row:
12x50kg
12x70kg
8x90kg

Pullups:
5xBW
3xBW

Some back move with cables:

3x10xunknown weights

BB Curl:

10x20kg
10x30kg
10x35kg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice workouts bro:2:
..but those tags;Lionfart,Blake likes boys,h0ke is next mro????:no:
Thanks Marko :2:
I dont know anything about those tags.. Maybe some admin but those :io:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
hopefully you start feeling 100% soon and can get back at it :2:
decent session for being sick.

and those tags :no: you aint no king
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Not bad h0ke.Interesting to see that u use ez-bar for rows.Feeling it any different than straight-bar version?
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Sessions look solid Hokester.

And nice slip-up with the triceps and chest weights : D
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Get to feeling better, new program is looking good h0key!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
hopefully you start feeling 100% soon and can get back at it :2:
decent session for being sick.

and those tags :no: you aint no king

Yeah, I hope that too. Now Im feeling better :)! Thanks for the support bro and yes, Im da king :spy:


Not bad h0ke.Interesting to see that u use ez-bar for rows.Feeling it any different than straight-bar version?

Thanks Marko! I think that I can get better pump with the ez-bar.. U should test it :xyxthumbs:


Sessions look solid Hokester.

And nice slip-up with the triceps and chest weights : D

Thanks bro. Yes it was nice one :keke:


^^h0ke dreaming about my weights? :dunnodude:

Im dreaming about ur weights and u are dreaming about me.. so we're even :dunnodude:


Get to feeling better, new program is looking good h0key!
Thanks PF! :2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Day 2 - Chest and Triceps

BB Bench Press:
12x20kg WU
5x60kg WU
10x70kg
2x80kg

Incline DB Press:
8x28,5kg
8x28,5kg

CG Bench Press:
8x50kg
8x50kg

Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment:
14x40kg
12x40kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
12x40kg
12x40kg

Thats it. I think this was a pretty good train. Im lil bit ill still but Im almost healthy!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sup slut :49:

going heavy now huhm? lookin good :gaygay:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work man, going heavier is good, just be cautious with form! :)
LOL@tags
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
13
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top