Legit
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2024
- Messages
- 202
- Points
- 43
Anyone taking gear getting hair loss? Anyone taking Finasteride?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
and no man on either side of my parents has what I have it's just a little bit in the front sidesI lost hair after I used more them 1 dht
like
test
master e
and anavar
I used this thing from Amazon it made the hair come back a bit but not like I thought it would .
it's a lot of work like 2 times a day for 6 months.![]()
I got that same thing. Thin on the front and sides.and no man on either side of my parents has what I have it's just a little bit in the front sides
I’m not cool with the side effects of minoxidil. Has anyone had a hair transplant? Where can I get finasteride and what are the side effects?
Anyone get a hair transplant?
You should try it.Anyone taking finesteride? I read the side effects and am totally scared to take it.
I just got the same minoxidil from Costco. Is your hair still coming back and are you still using it?and no man on either side of my parents has what I have it's just a little bit in the front sides
Topical Minoxidil is way safer with less side effects than taking finasteride.I’m not cool with the side effects of minoxidil. Has anyone had a hair transplant? Where can I get finasteride and what are the side effects?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.