• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hair loss?

Legit

Legit

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
202
Points
43
Anyone taking gear getting hair loss? Anyone taking Finasteride?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk and KaiGold
STEROID MARKET

STEROID MARKET

WE WORK EVEN WHEN YOU SLEEP!
Sponsor
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
74
Points
18
First, I would do a blood test for DHT levels. This is a prerequisite for starting treatment with Finasteride.

If your DHT level exceeds the reference values, then I would try to determine which steroid provoke this. And, if possible, I would exclude these products from your cycles.
It should be remembered that hair loss can be caused by various causes: thyroid disease, diabetes, etc.

There is nothing unusual about Finasteride treatment. Use the drug as prescribed and perform blood tests periodically. You don't need the complex medications Finasteride + Tamsulosin if your prostate is fine. Use only Finasteride without additional active ingredients.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk, Legit and KaiGold
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
I lost hair after I used more them 1 dht
like
test
master e
and anavar
I used this thing from Amazon it made the hair come back a bit but not like I thought it would .
it's a lot of work like 2 times a day for 6 months.
Screenshot 20250112 081631 Amazon Shopping
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk, Legit and KaiGold
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
I lost hair after I used more them 1 dht
like
test
master e
and anavar
I used this thing from Amazon it made the hair come back a bit but not like I thought it would .
it's a lot of work like 2 times a day for 6 months.
Screenshot 20250112 081631 Amazon Shopping
and no man on either side of my parents has what I have it's just a little bit in the front sides
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gymbo, BigHulk, Legit and 1 other person
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
761
Points
43
Common side of steroids, especially if you're prone to MPB.

The combo finasteride/minoxidil is sort of standard and works for many guys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gymbo, jolter604, BigHulk and 2 others
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
and no man on either side of my parents has what I have it's just a little bit in the front sides
I got that same thing. Thin on the front and sides.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jolter604, BigHulk and Legit
calesa Lee

calesa Lee

emial:[email protected] Whatsapp :+852 4621 8107
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
46
Points
8
Eating more fruits and vegetables and staying up late can reduce hair loss
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gymbo, BigHulk, KaiGold and 1 other person
Legit

Legit

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
202
Points
43
I’m not cool with the side effects of minoxidil. Has anyone had a hair transplant? Where can I get finasteride and what are the side effects?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk and KaiGold
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
761
Points
43
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: BigHulk, Tiger Fitness and Legit
Legit

Legit

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
202
Points
43
Anyone get a hair transplant?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Legit

Legit

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
202
Points
43
I was reading that finesteride can have some mental side effects.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
Legit

Legit

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
202
Points
43
Anyone taking finesteride? I read the side effects and am totally scared to take it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
So what are you doing about this?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Fuck it man. Just live with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
Kayce

Kayce

Well-known member
VIP
Author
Member
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
656
Points
68
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
and no man on either side of my parents has what I have it's just a little bit in the front sides
I just got the same minoxidil from Costco. Is your hair still coming back and are you still using it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I started using minoxidil topical about 2 weeks ago. Hair is getting thinner. I hope it starts coming back soon!
 
Gymbo

Gymbo

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2025
Messages
22
Points
3
I’m not cool with the side effects of minoxidil. Has anyone had a hair transplant? Where can I get finasteride and what are the side effects?
Topical Minoxidil is way safer with less side effects than taking finasteride.
 
Top