• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Happy bday Dorian Yates!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
987b79c8532c34252da64504332907f1-1.jpg


Happy bday six times mr olympia dorian yates!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I think we are going to be posting birthday threads in the bodybuilding tributes forum from now on. Also, please post the age in the future if you don't mind.

Thanks bro

Happy Birthday Dorian Yates!

Dorian Yates was born on April 19, 1962 and he is 54 years old!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
I think we are going to be posting birthday threads in the bodybuilding tributes forum from now on. Also, please post the age in the future if you don't mind.

Thanks bro

Happy Birthday Dorian Yates!

Dorian Yates was born on April 19, 1962 and he is 54 years old!
Ok talk! I'll do it!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
6K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
underbody
Replies
2
Views
6K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
underbody
Replies
3
Views
4K
Dybbuk Jones
D
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
Top