• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

HEATH'S BACK IS AWESOME .. lol

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
... backs?


28rcv9fof2-1.jpg

​

yeah ya dont see nothin like that anymore do ya :disgust:
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Im going to do my best to achieve the freakiness in the back shots like shawn and flex. It's only been 6yrs so it'll take some time. I cannot wait!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Hmm I have to agree it is awesome... but Jay ftw.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Im going to do my best to achieve the freakiness in the back shots like shawn and flex. It's only been 6yrs so it'll take some time. I cannot wait!

yay! i (and we) believe in you, you will make it for sure
 
J

joligr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
114
Points
16
.. sincerely ..heath has a weak back? ..no way bro!! ..phil Mr Olympia 2009!






kew60h-1.jpg



9zy2bq-1.jpg

​

not that easy...
This is the back to beat... let's see ASC
 

Attachments

  • QW5Q4048_FDIDPEGRKM[1].jpg
    QW5Q4048_FDIDPEGRKM[1].jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 120
  • vic 2007.jpg
    vic 2007.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 129
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Yeah in the waist, but he is wider than Dexter in his RDB so I do not think that is a problem. :wutyousay:

Me neither, but that will be one of his weakpoints regardless of what he does. Its just his structure
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
lol creator was it? i still think : phils back > dexters back

:wutyousay:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Im going to do my best to achieve the freakiness in the back shots like shawn and flex. It's only been 6yrs so it'll take some time. I cannot wait!

treszz9-1.jpg


philbigcc1-1.jpg


philbacksbd8-1.jpg

​


Phil ..In a war of details you have the card inside the pocket ..just only to go forward!!
I think you're a genetic freak!! .. and you can get your first Olympia soon!
I really see who wins .. .. your details! .. Ironman change the story too brother!!


​



​
 
J

joligr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
114
Points
16
treszz9-1.jpg


philbigcc1-1.jpg


philbacksbd8-1.jpg

​


Phil ..In a war of details you have the card inside the pocket ..just only to go forward!!
I think you're a genetic freak!! .. and you can get your first Olympia soon!
I really see who wins .. .. your details! .. Ironman change the story too brother!!


​



​

Great pics but Ironman's got the best lightning, nothing to do with Mr.O...
Same stage Phil, Victor, Kai and we talk about the best back
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Well, the good thing is that I've got age and lesser year's of experience on my side. This will allow me a longer time to make up any lagging body parts than probably anyone else in the sport today and I think we've seen what Hany and I are capable of in such a short period (3yrs).
 
J

joligr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
114
Points
16
Well, the good thing is that I've got age and lesser year's of experience on my side. This will allow me a longer time to make up any lagging body parts than probably anyone else in the sport today and I think we've seen what Hany and I are capable of in such a short period (3yrs).

You are absolutely right but don't forget that everybody's got a limit, you will make improvements but not in the same way, simply physiology...
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Yes true but taken into account that I have only trained for 6yrs, definitely makes a difference than those who have been for 10+ yrs not to mention 10+yrs being a pro. We didin't see Ronnie's end until 43yrs old and he got somewhat of a late-start too.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Yes true but taken into account that I have only trained for 6yrs, definitely makes a difference than those who have been for 10+ yrs not to mention 10+yrs being a pro. We didin't see Ronnie's end until 43yrs old and he got somewhat of a late-start too.
i agree with you phil !!! you still got alot of time in you hands to improve !!! so keep pumping those weights and soon you will be the next MR OLYMPIA :xyxthumbs:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73

forward Phil .. uses all possible resources, experience and vision of friends that other athletes would be the most important!
Good luck buddy! ..:xyxthumbs:

​




colemantransformationpr0.jpg

​
 
J

joligr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
114
Points
16
i agree with you phil !!! you still got alot of time in you hands to improve !!! so keep pumping those weights and soon you will be the next MR OLYMPIA :xyxthumbs:

I just say time to time... Remember last year Mr.O, everybody was impressed with Dennis Wolf (born in 1978), many people thought he would be Mr.O in a couple of years and I am sure they are not thinking the same right now.
Another example, Jay Cutler was born on August 3, 1973 and the best Jay I saw was in 2001 Mr.O
 

Similar threads

Lionheart
Replies
27
Views
7K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
41
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
152
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top