Mygeeto
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 955
- Points
- 36
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Im going to do my best to achieve the freakiness in the back shots like shawn and flex. It's only been 6yrs so it'll take some time. I cannot wait!
x2Its thick...but he "lacks" overall width
.. sincerely ..heath has a weak back? ..no way bro!! ..phil Mr Olympia 2009!
![]()
![]()
Yeah in the waist, but he is wider than Dexter in his RDB so I do not think that is a problem. :wutyousay:
Im going to do my best to achieve the freakiness in the back shots like shawn and flex. It's only been 6yrs so it'll take some time. I cannot wait!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Phil ..In a war of details you have the card inside the pocket ..just only to go forward!!
I think you're a genetic freak!! .. and you can get your first Olympia soon!
I really see who wins .. .. your details! .. Ironman change the story too brother!!
Well, the good thing is that I've got age and lesser year's of experience on my side. This will allow me a longer time to make up any lagging body parts than probably anyone else in the sport today and I think we've seen what Hany and I are capable of in such a short period (3yrs).
i agree with you phil !!! you still got alot of time in you hands to improve !!! so keep pumping those weights and soon you will be the next MR OLYMPIAYes true but taken into account that I have only trained for 6yrs, definitely makes a difference than those who have been for 10+ yrs not to mention 10+yrs being a pro. We didin't see Ronnie's end until 43yrs old and he got somewhat of a late-start too.
i agree with you phil !!! you still got alot of time in you hands to improve !!! so keep pumping those weights and soon you will be the next MR OLYMPIA![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.