• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Well first off I want to thank everyone for looking at my log. Now the second thing is I promised that I would start this back up but after last nights workout I was extremely disappointed with my lifts since my extended layoff. Oh fuck excuses here's my log.

Chest

DB Incline Press
60lb x 12
75lb x 10
85lb x 8

Bench Press
135lb x 12
205lb x 10
225lb x 8

Peck Deck
85lb x 10
105lb x 10
130lb x 8

Cable Cross
60lb x 12
70lb x 10
80lb x 10

Hammer Strength Wide Chest
145lb x 10
195lb x 10
210lb x 10

Push-ups
3 x Failure
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Great to see youre starting a new log. Keep us updated :2:
 
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
251
Points
16
hey bro nice to have another log here in the log families :)
to me you're great in your bench presses after doing the 80 pounders on the incline :)
hope you can post some hge great workouts in here :)
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
thanx guys tonight is legs i can't wait to get to the gym
only 9 more hrs to go lol
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
good session fallen, and don't be dissapointed man, those numbers are great, and for reps, probably not what a strong guy like u is used to, but u just came back, so it will take time to get back up to ur old strength. keep it up man, glad to see ur log up!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
...and you are dissapointed...i should commit suicide then....
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Good to see your log man, you`re strong not as sexy as me but certainly strong, keep it up bro.
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
No opinion from me.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
jornT said:
No opinion from me.
WHAT??? nothing at all? seriously i'm not even worth an opinion from you?
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
fallen said:
WHAT??? nothing at all? seriously i'm not even worth an opinion from you?

You didn't want me to. :uhoh2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
jornT said:
You didn't want me to. :uhoh2:
i was joking bout that i figure the more imput the better good and bad :food-snacking:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn that was a lot of work for chest. Are you doing 1 bodypart per day then?

Nothing wrong with what you did though as far as weight goes - nothing to make excuses for. Good to see your log up and going.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Good amount of Reps fallen 135+ for warmups is a real good number

heck i cant even WU with 135.lol
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Rocky said:
Damn that was a lot of work for chest. Are you doing 1 bodypart per day then?

Nothing wrong with what you did though as far as weight goes - nothing to make excuses for. Good to see your log up and going.
yeah i find i can't put enough into my workout if i do more than one at a time

Hypocrisy86 said:
Good amount of Reps fallen 135+ for warmups is a real good number

heck i cant even WU with 135.lol
lol thanx
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
fallen said:
i was joking bout that i figure the more imput the better good and bad :food-snacking:

Are you REALLY sure?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
You are risking opening up a can of worms by inviting JornT's comments Fallen! :)
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Nice to see you posting your log Fallen. Personally, I thought it looked like a good session, your numbers are impressive and they will only increase as progress is made. So watch this space!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
jornT said:
Are you REALLY sure?
shit son if you want i know that you will not like most of what i do but that won't stop me by any means
The way i look at it is if I can take some of what i know and some of what other people know work in such a way that it penifits me to the fullest then all the better, but in the end its your call
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Huge bench, huge inclines, huge crosses... and veeeery high reps. You are getting stronger for sure. I love high reps training mate. I'll visit your log frequently. Keep us updated!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
mvsf1 said:
Huge beach, huge inclines, huge crosses... and veeeery high reps. You are getting stronger for sure. I love high reps training mate. I'll visit your log frequently. Keep us updated!
thanx a lot i personally don't like going for less than 8 reps 6 is about the lowest i will ever go
 
Top