• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn so much variety for back man, excellent job. Numbers are looking great too , them pullovers especially. You keep this up man, cuz you the fire man, the fire fire man, that fire fire fire fire man! lol...sorry, I had to

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
damn so much variety for back man, excellent job. Numbers are looking great too , them pullovers especially. You keep this up man, cuz you the fire man, the fire fire man, that fire fire fire fire man! lol...sorry, I had to
lol I love that cd

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cardio day only 1 hr 3min boxing rounds on speed bag and heavy bag and BOB

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome man, boxing workouts are hard and burn a shit load of calories!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice back session Fallen. That'll stick some thickness on!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders - this by far is my weakest area i could real use some advice here cuz a lot of the presses are hard on my shoulder it has been torn up many times from high school thanx for any help you can give

DB Press
40lb x 12
50lb x 10
60lb x 10
70lb x 6

DB Front Raises
20lb x 10
20lb x 10
20lb x 10

Lateral Raises
50lb x 12
70lb x 12
90lb x 10
100lb x8

DB Shrugs
80lb x 12
100lb x 10
100lb x 10
100lb x 10

Calf Raise Machine Shrugs
200lb x 12
250lb x 15
300lb x 15
350lb x 15

Barbell Press
100lb x 15
160lb x failure

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session fallen. some big ass numbers. u are really hittin that iron.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy crap, you hit those shoulders really heavy man, why dont you try to go higher reps, such as 15 to 10 even 20, not light weight though, as heavy as you can ,to do all those reps and rest 30 to 40 sec's max, it's god damn hard but it's working good on me.:2:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:
Holy crap, you hit those shoulders really heavy man, why dont you try to go higher reps, such as 15 to 10 even 20, not light weight though, as heavy as you can ,to do all those reps and rest 30 to 40 sec's max, it's god damn hard but it's working good on me.:2:
sounds like a good idea hell it will definatly shock the hell outta them lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your a big mofo mate! 70lbs on DB press!!! OMG; heavy ass weight.

Also you shrugs can't be called light... 350lbs... you can "shrug" Ronnie or Gunter easily... :D

Keep up this work, mate!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session mate just wondering what is failure for you on the flat bench because thats some good weight and your reps on the first set were good

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
Your a big mofo mate! 70lbs on DB press!!! OMG; heavy ass weight.

Also you shrugs can't be called light... 350lbs... you can "shrug" Ronnie or Gunter easily... :D

Keep up this work, mate!
lol yeah but getting them to sit still would be hard lol

FOOTBALL FAN said:
good session mate just wondering what is failure for you on the flat bench because thats some good weight and your reps on the first set were good
failure this time was 17 and a half lol needed to bail out on #18 it just wasn't going to happen last night

Thanx again everyone for the kind words i really apperciate them

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strewth Fallen, if shoulders are your weak point, I dread to think what your numbers will be like when you're hitting top form. Those are some badass weights already.

Your rep range is very good for the weight you're using so why not try Papi's suggestion and see if that improves the situation, or try de-loading your shoulders for a few weeks, start off really light with high reps and gradually bring the weight up and the reps down. Another suggestion, although I'm sure you've probably been through all this, is to have some remedial massage on it or some interferential therapy. Just a thought. Good luck with whatever you decide.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Strewth Fallen, if shoulders are your weak point, I dread to think what your numbers will be like when you're hitting top form. Those are some badass weights already.

Your rep range is very good for the weight you're using so why not try Papi's suggestion and see if that improves the situation, or try de-loading your shoulders for a few weeks, start off really light with high reps and gradually bring the weight up and the reps down. Another suggestion, although I'm sure you've probably been through all this, is to have some remedial massage on it or some interferential therapy. Just a thought. Good luck with whatever you decide.
i think i am going to try increased reps with less weight for awhile and damn a massage does sound good i haven't had even a deep tissue massage in a long time

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never had a proper massage.. :tear:

I agree with Papi - me and Evo de-loaded and it made a hell of a difference and now we're getting back up to form it's better than ever, plus it should feel better for the actual shoulder itself.
Damn fine session though. Also, I'd knock off front raises and replace with bent over - your front delts get enough work from chest presses imo.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Heavy-ass weight on the presses and shrugs, brother. Keep it coming, glad I finally checked this place out :2:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arms

Tricep Pushdowns
80lb x 15
100lb x 12
120lb x 10
150lb x 10

Preacher Curls
45lb x 12
70lb x 10
80lb x 8

Lying Tricep Extensions
55lb x 10
70lb x 10
70lb x 8

DB Curls
35lb x 10
45lb x 8
50lb x 8

Overhead Tricep Extensions
65lb x 12
75lb x 10
80lb x 8

Rope Cable Curls
80lb x 20
120lb x 10
140lb x 8

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, cracking session Fallen. Really nice set of exercises too.

Do you alternate between bi and tri exercises or is that just the way you've posted? Personally, I quite like the idea of swapping between them, must get the blood rushing about all over your arms and not just in one spot, plus you get a bit more rest between each set without losing intensity.

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice weight, do u like goin back and forth between excerises. meaning bicep then tricep, then back to bicep and another tricep. when i do arms, i'll do all tricep first because they r the bigger muscle group. then all finish off the workout with biceps. this way i consecutively break down the muscle groups.