• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
excellent session there man! always hittin those big numbers!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do go back and forth between bi's and tri's mostly for the feeling of constant blood into my arms plus i feel i can go a little heavier since i do get a longer rest inbetween same side sets

Flex - as far as them being a larger muscle group that make sence but personally my tri's have always grown faster than my bi's

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Hell mean, your bi's are strong as fuck! In fact, both parts of the arm are! Were you always that strong in biceps or have you been really blasting them as of recent?

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Hell mean, your bi's are strong as fuck! In fact, both parts of the arm are! Were you always that strong in biceps or have you been really blasting them as of recent?
they started out weak but i have been really working on bringing them up to match my tri's that seem to dominate my arms

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good weight on the preacher curls and 17 to failure thats pretty impressive

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nig weights on all exercices, I can't say this was better than that other... all amazing...

Have you though on suppersetting???

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
excellent arm session Fallen. Solid weight on everything, very strong arms you got there bro. Keep up this hardwork your gonna be HUGE man

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good work fallen solid shoulder work and nice arms routine....as for your shoulders bro from one bad shoulder having mofo to another (my shoulders are extremly weak also) lots of warm up is key rotator rotations are good (external) and the up dn one i can't remeber the actual name of it... w/ light weight... nothing behind the head all movements need to be done in front of the head/ face.... your weights on those excercise look god btw...try doing ur shouldr work with ur chest (since the front delts are part of all of the chest pressing excercises you do) and hitting them w/ less excercises just maybe a press and rasies... i know for me front rasies and and lateral rasies are murder so i keep them at a min and try to really control the wieght squeeze and pause at the top and slowy return to my sides instesd of move big weight and use momentum *thats how you get hurt*... just my .02

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx TO well tonight is chest so i will give it a shot by adding shoulders to it also hows this sound

DB Bench
DB Incline
DB Overhead Press
Cable Lateral Raises
Hammer Strength Wide Chest

Hows that sound? any sugestions? thanx for any help you can offer

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks pretty good man the only thing i would scratch would be the iso wide another shoulder killer imo...esp after flats and incline i like the cable laterals what arre you doing for sets and reps....and what is your current split....another concern for me is that you just did (triceps) arms two days ago... ia ctually prefer to do chest, tri, and shoulders together. flat bb, incline db and or decline db or bb, (all db / bb movements can be switched) *i prefer exclusivley db inc b/c of my shoulder**incline bench set at a low setting, if u get too high you really recruit those front delts* an iso movement cbl cross (very strict form another shldr killer) or pec dec flye one shldr press movement and either lat or frt rse very strict form.... and two tri excercises......

im sure their are guys in here more knowledgeable than me on hte subject but thats my .02 and it works for my ailing shoulder

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx for the info though as far as my current split is chest, legs, back, shoulders, arms other than that i have been kinda slacking on working up a for sure game plan i just go by feel more than anything

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey fallen :)
i like your arm exercises - they are big to me esp the preacher curl and the standing DB curl
good work amte im waiting to see the results of your chest - shoulder day :)

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok ok been slacking for a min but went running last night 3 miles in about 25 mins or so but as promised today is chest/shoulder day

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest - Shoulder

Overhead 90* Rotations
10lb x 20
10lb x 15
10lb x 15

360* Full Rotation
15lb x 20
15lb x 25
15lb x 30

DB Bench Press
50lb x 15
85lb x 10
110lb x 8
110lb x 5 with 5 sec static holds at bottom

Incline DB Bench Press
50lb x 10
65lb x 8
80lb x 6

Cable Lateral Raises
20lb x 12
20lb x 10
30lb x 8

Cable Crossover
50lb x 12
60lb x 10
70lb x 8

Pushups
25 x 3

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome job fallen those are huge numbers man, ur bench press is freakin hardcore, keep it up!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice chest and shoulder session Fallen. Those DB presses are freaking excellent mate, strong stuff for sure.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some cracking work in here. That DB press with the static pauses was pretty special. Most impressive.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx everyone i must admitt my shoulder session was almost nonexcistant but old habits you know well this weekend was good for me i got to see a lot of my family in San Antonio as well as break a personal record at the Golds in S.A.

Legs

Leg Extensions
150lb x 15
180lb x 12
200lb x 10

Leg Press
270lb x 15
640lb x 12
1200lb x 5 (new record) After this the rest of my workout sucked cuz my legs where dead lol

Standing Leg Curls
45lb x 10
60lb x 10
65lb x 10

Standing Calf Raises
300lb x 15
360lb x 12
400lb x 10 last 5 with a 10 second pause at top

Seated Leg Curls
120lb x 12
170lb x 10
200lb x 8

Short day since we still had to drive 550 miles to get home damn that was a long drive

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gr8 couple sessions fallen congrats on the record bro 1200 lbs thats hardcore man..........how did u like chest and shoulders

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TrueOutlaw said:
gr8 couple sessions fallen congrats on the record bro 1200 lbs thats hardcore man..........how did u like chest and shoulders
i really liked it a lot i'm got to sit down and work out a new split but my shoulders got sore but didn't have the "pain" from more so and injury thanx for all your help TO i really appeciate it those exersises you recommended were great I felt the muscle work not just pain :weightlifter: