• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
impressive leg workout. only one excerise for calves??? calves r a very dense muscle my friend, u should add some more calves on a different workout session.

B

bombdigity510

damn fallen...1200lb leg press man....thats alot of weight...i bet ur legs were dead after that much weight...u got some strong calves too....keep up the good work and hit em hard everytime....i bet u gonna get to 2000lb leg presses soon

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome session fallen, those are some awesome numbers. u are pushin some huge weight bro!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx Flex yeah i had to kinda cut my workout short the family was ready to go eat breakfast and get going back home since it was a 9 hr car ride back but i will include another session on arm day

thanx Bomb i was hating the fact that this gym was set up to go up 2 flights of stairs to get outta there i almost couldn't make it up them damn things lol 2000 that would be a feet for sure one day i hope

thanx MM i gotta get going on squats again if i want to keep up with you

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn I missed one hell of a leg session. That leg press is crazy man, 1200lbs is HEAVY HEAVY WEIGHT!!!
Dont fret about the rest of the session, it was still quite great man, very awesome session man, thunder thighs yea buddah!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, huge congrats on the new record Fallen...1,200lbs is well off the Richter Scale bro. I can't even begin to imagine pressing that. Shit, that must have burned! Well done, awesome stuff.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx Tweak and Evo I'm still having trouble walking right lol oh well it's my badge of honor lol Thanx again

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back day

Lat Pulldowns
120lb x 12
150lb x 10
180lb x 8
210lb x 6

Hammer Strength High Row
140lb x 12
180lb x 10
230lb x 8

Seated Rows
135lb x 12
165lb x 10
200lb x 8

Deadlifts
135lb x 12
185lb x 10
225lb x 8
300lb x 6

Barbell Row
100lb x 20
100lb x 20

Cardio
20min = 300 cal.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session fallen, those are great numbers, ur deadz are lookin huge. awesome job on the cardio!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavy session Caído, those deads are heavy , keep it up hermano.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those deads are excellent. Along with the rows and pulldowns. Doing BB Row at the very end is brutal too I know how that goes, your rear delts completely die and it hurts so bad, ah yes gotta love it though

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx MM and Rob being tall and deadlifting isn't the easiest thing lol still getting used to the motion of it all

Tweak, yeah the rows felt like my arms were going to fall off be the sorness this morning makes it all worth while

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
goos stuff fallen way to pull it bro

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
Thanx MM and Rob being tall and deadlifting isn't the easiest thing lol still getting used to the motion of it all

tell me about it, im 6'3:eek5wavey:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:
tell me about it, im 6'3:eek5wavey:
lol yeah Deadlifts and Squats are the two most akward feeling move imo when your tall

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey cardu, i didn't know u were that tall! that is awesome, and fallen u got me by one inch, but i will grow some more.lol i know what u mean about the squats and deads, there is more range of motion for us. i would add bench press, because my long arms seem to affect it as well, but any how, we just gotta keep on giving it our all. by the way i am 6'3'' as well cardu!yay!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quality session Fallen, supreme deadlifting mate. Awesome reps on the BB Rows at the end, that must have given a great pump to the back. Good cardio too at the very end, impressive stuff.

You're 6ft 4"?? Did your mother order you by the yard!! LOL! I'm only 5ft 10" :tear:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah MM Bench Press is not to bad for me but long arms do make it more interesting lol

Thanx Evo lol what funny is my dad is 5"8 and my mom is only 5"4 lol I always tell them that ithink i got mixed up in the hospital lol