• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Bench looks strong there, Fallen. Nothing adds size like the good ol' bench press!


i concur, atleast upper body mass:2:

as said strong benching fallen:xyxthumbs: glad to have u back in here:tiphat:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice chest workout in there :) Looking strong
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
pGhi is right, you've got a strong upper body going for you there. I am really impressed with your pec dec flyes as well. Keep up the hard training!! :tiphat:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Damn thanx everyone makes me glad to be back...this week i have been fighting a cold but still hit legs

Tues. - Legs

Squat
400lb x 5
400lb x 5
380lb x 10
340lb x 15
280lb x 20

Leg Press
1075lb x 6
1075lb x 6
675lb x 12
675lb x 12

DB Lunge
50lb x length of gym
50lb x length of gym
50lb x length of gym

Leg Extension - Super Set with...
120lb x 15
130lb x 15
140lb x 15
150lb x 15

Leg Curls
150lb x 15
150lb x 15
160lb x 15
160lb x 15

Standing Calf Raises
400lb x 15
400lb x 15
400lb x 15
400lb x 15
400lb x 15

Seated Calf Raises
90lb x 25
90lb x 25
90lb x 25
90lb x 25
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Wed - Off

Thurs - Chest (light)

Bench Press
145lb x 10
145lb x 10
145lb x 10
145lb x 10

Incline DB Bench
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25

Decline DB
35lb x 25
35lb x 25
35lb x 25
35lb x 25

DB Flyes
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25

I am trying to add some size to my chest that is why the 2x a week. I skipped today, I just felt too sick I hope to be back at it in the morning
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great squatting man!!Overall pretty brutal leg session..:2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
glad to see your back in the gym man!! :D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
:49: Fighting a cold and still knock out over 1000lb on the leg press! Awesome lifts as ever Fallen. Hope you get the results on the chest with the extra frequency!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Lion heart - thanx a loti was walking funny for a few days

Hypo - yeah i've been going but just been lazy with my log and routines

Rocky - thanx yeah i think twice a week will do me good.

New week and feeling better so...........

Chest

Bench
155lb x 10
255lb x 6
255lb x 6

Incline Bench
155lb x 5
185lb x 6
205lb x 6

Decline Bench
205lb x 4
205lb x 4
205lb x 4

Pec Deck
230lb x 10
250lb x 6
250lb x 6 - kinda sux cuz that is the whole stack

Weighted Crunches
25lb x 15
25lb x 15
25lb x 15
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
I'm jealous of all your numbers. I hope you know that.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Feeling better and it looks better too! That is monumental weight on the pec dec!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong chest workout.Hitting that chest with many angles:xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
"...this week i have been fighting a cold but still hit legs"

LOL fighting a cold and you are still doing squats and legpresses that heavy :D
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
just awesome benching and that pec deck is insane dude!:D
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
mexifro - lol thanx for stopping by and for the copliment
Rocky - yeah i love that machine but sux that the weight is topped out already
lionheart - yeah i really hope that this twice a week routine adds some good size
Mr Anderson - glad you stopped in my log thanx
Bulkboy - thanx as always

Ok ran a little late so didn't get everything done but i was still happy with my workout

Legs

Standing Calf Raises
400lb x 15
500lb x 15
600lb x 15

Leg Press
475lb x 12
675lb x 10
875lb x 10
1075lb x 8 - really heavy but still felt great

Lying Leg Curl
115lb x 12
130lb x 10
145lb x 10
175lb x 7

Donkey Calf Raises
220lb x 20 - started way to light
300lb x 15
400lb x 15

Seated Leg Extensions
200lb x 10
220lb x 10

Noticed that I was going to be late for work so had to cut it short. I still wanted one more set on extensions and squats but oh well next time i guess
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session even if u had to cut it short!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
nice session even if u had to cut it short!

thanx yeah just need to wake up a little earlier

Wed - Off

Thurs - Chest (light)

Bench Press
145lb x 10
145lb x 10
145lb x 10
145lb x 10

Incline DB Bench
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25

Decline DB
35lb x 25
35lb x 25
35lb x 25
35lb x 25

DB Flyes
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
30lb x 25
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome man, those high reps even with that weight is amazing
keeping it passed 2sets is amazing !! TOO
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Superb work Fallen - as ever the leg work is outstanding - although I have to admit I'd expect your leg curls to be heavier than that given the weight you squat and press!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
whats up fallen, haven't seen u in a while....glad to see ur still pumpin the iron, keep training big man
 
Top