PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Intersting stuff...if u complete this u will officialy be bad ass!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Wow Pain, that seems intense. Good luck, we'll all be rooting for ya.
Once you're in Afghanistan (since I know you'll pass), how much time will you actually have to maintain the site? Will you be able to go on at all in the 32 week period?
And it's a funny coincidence...forum war #2 starts the day you leave...how weird is that?![]()

Isn't that boring like hell? You mentioned this the other night, great to see you training for this.
The weighted cardio will be no doubt brutal, do you have a weight vest? That would help a lot, if possible i'd get you doing this on a stepmill, or stairmaster if your gym doesn't have one of those.
I would die after a walk like that ...Isn't that boring like hell?
The session looked good, was that light for you? Just wondering cause I've not seen any other "training stuff" from you before.
Hope you'll pass the training for the Royal Marines mate![]()


Don't have a weight vest. Never seen one for sale over here. I just pack 15kg of weights into my hill climbing back and go on walks. Its not very comfortable as the weights put too much strain on my lower back. Weight vest sounds better for doing this.
My gym does have a stairmaster which is a bitch doing even without any added weights. Will look around for a weight vest and train with it.
I wouldn't mind training with one of those weight vests. Just need to find a place that sells them at a good price. I might check out some sport stores in town tomorrow.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.