• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
SUNDAY MARCH 9

AM

2 mile walk
3 mile run
2 mile walk

PM

2 mile walk

Back

stretching
Lat pulldowns (warm up) 30kg
15 reps
15 reps

Pull ups
BW 5 reps
BW 5 reps
BW 4 reps + 2 cheated reps
assited pull ups
20kg x 10 reps
10kg x 6
10kg x 5

Deadlifts
60kg x15
100kg x 5
140kg x 2
60kg x 8

Lat pulldowns
60 x 8
60 x 8
40 x 8

Machine pulldowns
60kg x 10
60kg x 11

Biceps
db preacher curls
12kg x 8
14kg x 6
12kg x 6

standing bb curls
25kg x 6
25kg x 6
15kg x 10

2 mile walk home

It's 11pm now and I'm going to get some sleep.

10kg x
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Strong session Pain :xyxthumbs:
Good deads and pullups/pulldowns
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Looks good, Pain. That's nice that you have the time to workout AM and PM; I wish I wasn't that lazy :49:

Shining shoes and boots sucks :ugh:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
excellent cardio work + the session man.
thats alot for one day, crap. i'd puke all over the place if i tried that run...
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Monday march 10

2 mile walk
3.5 mile run
2 mile walk

Glex: Did you have to bull boots? By burning the leather down with a spoon than shining it up. It took me 4 hours to bull/shine both shoes all over on my first try. These shoes were 15 years old so they were torn up. I should get my new DMS boots sometime this week to practice on.

Hyp: Thanks. I think you could do that running without puking. The only time I've felt like puking when working is when I didn't leave enough time for my food to digest.

I'm getting my vision tested. I'm red-green colorblind. I know this will stop me from flying a plan,training as an officer or becoming a sniper. I think I'll be fine, just as long as they don't put me in a room with a big red button. :skurred:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I've never had to do the spoon burning thing. I think the boots we were given were smooth enough already, but maybe that would've made them shinier. Shining I had to do for hours on end, though. Well, I'm too old to care now.

The Assault Course looks fun :hsughr:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I've never had to do the spoon burning thing. I think the boots we were given were smooth enough already, but maybe that would've made them shinier. Shining I had to do for hours on end, though. Well, I'm too old to care now.

The Assault Course looks fun :hsughr:

You just burn the leather down till there are no dimples and the leather is smooth as black marble.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Holy mother....that looks tough :ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I would like to see how our marines hold up in the Royal Marines training, and vice versa. Would be interesting.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I would like to see how our marines hold up in the Royal Marines training, and vice versa. Would be interesting.

Aren't USMC training only 11 weeks? Royal Marines training lasts 32 weeks and officer training is 54 weeks.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Aren't USMC training only 11 weeks? Royal Marines training lasts 32 weeks and officer training is 54 weeks.

I thought it was 13 or 15, but I could be wrong.... we are supposed to be the best of the best :uhoh2:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
There you Americans go again with the "we are better than the rest of the world" talk. lol Only kidding. :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
SUNDAY MARCH 9

AM

2 mile walk
3 mile run
2 mile walk

PM

2 mile walk

Back

stretching
Lat pulldowns (warm up) 30kg
15 reps
15 reps

Pull ups
BW 5 reps
BW 5 reps
BW 4 reps + 2 cheated reps
assited pull ups
20kg x 10 reps
10kg x 6
10kg x 5

Deadlifts
60kg x15
100kg x 5
140kg x 2
60kg x 8

Lat pulldowns
60 x 8
60 x 8
40 x 8

Machine pulldowns
60kg x 10
60kg x 11

Biceps
db preacher curls
12kg x 8
14kg x 6
12kg x 6

standing bb curls
25kg x 6
25kg x 6
15kg x 10

2 mile walk home

It's 11pm now and I'm going to get some sleep.

10kg x

Nice Deads and pullups bro.Lots of work done there.Keep it up:xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
There you Americans go again with the "we are better than the rest of the world" talk. lol Only kidding. :2:

When I did some military training one of the officers said that 4 soldiers from the Royal Marine didn't make "our" training up in the snow up north.
And the U.S has nothing on England or Sweden, Both England and Swedens "programs" are way tougher.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
When I did some military training one of the officers said that 4 soldiers from the Royal Marine didn't make "our" training up in the snow up north.
And the U.S has nothing on England or Sweden, Both England and Swedens "programs" are way tougher.

When did you do military training? Did you try to get into the forces?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
When did you do military training? Did you try to get into the forces?

Nah...I wasn't allowed to do any military service when I was 18 because of my high bf and my bad knee. When I was 20 y/o I did a 3month education with the most vital stuff.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
There you Americans go again with the "we are better than the rest of the world" talk. lol Only kidding. :2:

That's what I was joking about, we are "supposed" to be the best of the best but our marines do not even go through half of what you guys go through. So maybe its a self-proclaimed title. :e5dunno:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Tuesday March 11 2008

AM - Billy Blanks advanced boot camp training ( 60 minutes )

PM
2 mile walk
5 minutes stretching
3.5 mile run
15 minutes on the stairmaster at level 10
5 minutes stretching
2 mile walk

Made a nice puddle of sweat on the stairmaster.
 

Similar threads

Top