• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

i have a big problem, and im scared..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
please respect this is pretty serious and idk what to do, for the past few weeks everytime im done having sex, one of my testicles is on top of my penis, and i have to like push it down so it can fall back in the sack, and today both testicles did that, has anyone had the same problem? do you know what it could be? please any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Dude ive had this problem for like 3 years. Like one sucks up and you gotta push it down. I dont think you need a doctor its just sometimes it happens.

Edit: LOL I thought I was the only one.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
don't have that problem, but sometimes my left one comes up pretty far so i almost dont feel it and the right one is in teh regular place

but thats what your gurls mouth is for, suck it down LOL :49:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
That has happened to me many times, you should go to doctor though...i thought it was a normal thing
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
can i have kids?
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lol what a question.. i guess the only one who can answer that is a doctor after he checked out your balls
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
can i have kids?

I dont think it has to do with kids lol. All im worried about is losing one up there :keke:

It happens to me when jerking it and after having sex. I just pop it back down and im good to go.

Ive seen it with porn stars. I think its just a genetic thing. It could have to do with roids.
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
yeah id probably freak out and see my doctor
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i don't think thats a roid problem, i never took some and i have a simular thing.. not that bad but its pretty close
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
i dont think its a roid problem since ive always had that "problem".

BTW the answer is no AnalWeapon you cant have kids, youre gay buddy.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
it could be Super AIDS.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
BTW the answer is no AnalWeapon you cant have kids, youre gay buddy.

Thank you for creating another nickname for him :xyxthumbs:



Like i said before just worry about losing one lol :keke:


When my Gf is blowing me i have her pop it back down if its up there :49:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I dont think it has to do with kids lol. All im worried about is losing one up there :keke:

It happens to me when jerking it and after having sex. I just pop it back down and im good to go.

Ive seen it with porn stars. I think its just a genetic thing. It could have to do with roids.

your right no wonder everytime i watch porn i notice they have no balls lol, my testis have gotton smaller, if i keep jucing will they eventually disappear?? if so ima put some sperm away while i still can for 2 reasons, if i get deployed and die, or if roids wont let me have anymore kids lol
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
your right no wonder everytime i watch porn i notice they have no balls lol, my testis have gotton smaller, if i keep jucing will they eventually disappear?? if so ima put some sperm away while i still can for 2 reasons, if i get deployed and die, or if roids wont let me have anymore kids lol

Yeah i dont think you got anything to worry about. Im actually kind of pumped you have that problem cause i thought I was fucking retarded or something.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
shit... i can honestly tell you i would be fuckin freaked out like you are if it happened to me :ughnoes:
 
Top