• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

i have a big problem, and im scared..

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Im going to say that its an allergic reaction to vagina just cuz that sounds cooler. That would pretty much be a tie down for the homo card
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I have never seen or heard of this :49:, could be an intense contraction of the Cremaster Muscle during ejaculation or erection. This is not normal, I would go see a physician just to be safe.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Im going to say that its an allergic reaction to vagina just cuz that sounds cooler. That would pretty much be a tie down for the homo card

well im not the only one on this forum, it happened to tony first so i guess hes the gayist :bowroflarms:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
This is one of those thread that could never been taken seriously outside of Mecca.

HA!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
oh yea? whos balls tried to run outta his sack first??? :keke:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You guys have weird balls.


...seriously. :uhoh2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
if it happens after/durring bj tell her to hold teh sack till even afterwards
my girl literally squeezed my sack (she likes it rough..) it will def make sure it wont get stuck lulz
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Take your Weapon to the Dr
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
if it happens after/durring bj tell her to hold teh sack till even afterwards
my girl literally squeezed my sack (she likes it rough..) it will def make sure it wont get stuck lulz
.....Did Hypo just give out sex advice? :ughnoes:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Update? Theweapon is yourweapon OK?
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Yeah, I had a penis once too and the doctor said it wouldnt be so bad thing but I wasnt sure so I cutted it off.. Maybe u should do that too.. for a cert u know :dunnodude:

Just kiddin bro :keke:
If I would be u and I would be worried I'd go to see a doctor and ask what he/she thinks about it..
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
it hasnt been happeneing lately thank god haha, i dont medical insurance i have to wait till im back in the military to complain about it, but im still good
 
Top