Tonyk212000
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2007
- Messages
- 2,517
- Points
- 36
:io:
I probally should have done the same thing :carduindisguise
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
:io:
Yeah i dont think you got anything to worry about. Im actually kind of pumped you have that problem cause i thought I was fucking retarded or something.
lol thank god, my loads arent as big any more eitherlol
their own thoughts on regarding why its happeningI've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!
Both of mine suck up like where the base of my dick is and i gotta push them back down 
I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!
)Am I the only one who never gets head? Fuck it's depressing :carduindisguise^ dude just have ure GF hold them while she is blowing you lol or just keep pushing them down thats what I have to do. Stop being a BITCH and suck it up (no pun intended)


I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!
yea im scared like a mofo now.. no sex anymore :greddy:

Wait, you were actually getting some?![]()

I dont have that problem
mine are always sagging..
yea im scared like a mofo now.. no sex anymore :greddy:
![]()

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.