• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

i have a big problem, and im scared..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Yeah i dont think you got anything to worry about. Im actually kind of pumped you have that problem cause i thought I was fucking retarded or something.

lol thank god, my loads arent as big any more either :( lol
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i dont think its anything serious, dont get worried, just go see a doc and ask him/her :gaygay: their own thoughts on regarding why its happening
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!

Seriously dude thats the shit that scares me :ughnoes: Both of mine suck up like where the base of my dick is and i gotta push them back down :keke:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!

his stomach? wtf!!!!! dude please tell me your joking, im scared as shit now, i cant even imagine how much that hurts!!!!!! fuck!!!
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ dude just have ure GF hold them while she is blowing you lol or just keep pushing them down thats what I have to do. Stop being a BITCH and suck it up (no pun intended :keke: )
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Yeah thats really what happened to him but he was like 8 years old. I dont think you have anything to worry about though. That testicular retraction is a good thing.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
^ dude just have ure GF hold them while she is blowing you lol or just keep pushing them down thats what I have to do. Stop being a BITCH and suck it up (no pun intended :keke: )
Am I the only one who never gets head? Fuck it's depressing :carduindisguise:jerkoff1:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
yea im scared like a mofo now.. no sex anymore :greddy:




:spy:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I've always had this going on with my right nut ever since I can remember. Even asked the doc about it once and it is perfectly fine!
But my roomie actually had this happen once when he was a kid and it went all the way up in his stomach and he had to get surgery to get both cars back in the garage!

In that case if you push hard you may shit it.. :wutyousay:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I dont have that problem
mine are always sagging..
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I dont have that problem
mine are always sagging..

yea mine were really big and sagged alot, now they are tiny and hide most of the time, big cock with no balls, before my balls dwarfed ny cock but not anymore lol
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
:keke:
yea im scared like a mofo now.. no sex anymore :greddy:




:spy:

i heard germans have little pipi's anyways so tiny balls wont make a difference in your case :linedrunk:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
you know what i hope it is steroids and not an allergic reaction to vagina.
 
Top