• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I'm Back

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

hit those muscles hard .. i think this program works pretty good for u man :) .. awesome

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The numbers are really coming up! Glad this is working for you! Would be good to see some pics to see where you're at and where you're heading!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Superb couple of sessions Palm. Congrats on those squats mate, they're huge! The Russian Program seems to be having a really good effect on your strength. You've been working like a trooper mate, your numbers are on the up and up. Very impressive stuff Palm.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great day of training, especially for my shoulders. Threw in two new excersizes that I haven't done in a while and I hope i feel it tomorrow. Here we go.
7/28/06
Chest and Shoulders

Russian Bench Program- 4x4 200 lbs. (Got seven reps on last set.)
Seated BB Shoulder Press- 10x115 lbs., 8x125 lbs., 6x135 lbs.
DB Decline Press- 10x75 lbs., 8x80 lbs., 6x85 lbs.
DB Shoudler Shurgs- 10x110 lbs., 10x105 lbs., 10x110 lbs.
Cable Cross-overs- 10x70 lbs., 8x80 lbs., 6x90 lbs.
Kettle Bell Cleans and Presses- 10x20 lbs., 10x30 lbs. (Don't know how I feel about these yet. A totally new feeling, felt kinda wierd doing them...I dunno.)
Military Press- 10x90 lbs., 10x100 lbs., 10x110 lbs. (Move up 10 lbs. next session.)

Whew, that was rough. Great session to end the week of training on though. Monday is 3x3 with 215 lbs. on bench. CAN'T WAIT!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What can I say... doing Military in last position is just... INSANE. Hardcore workout mate, hope you adapt easy to your new movements!

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sweet poundages, keep it up!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was pretty damn intense with those lifts - all big lifts to the end!
Kettlebells! There's a blast! How'd you find them? Are they gonna be a regular feature?

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My gym has them. I dunno if they will be a regular feature...maybe. I have to get used to them.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice weights mate a hardcore workout

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yet another superb session mate. You seem to consistantly perform really well on every session. There are some good numbers in there mate to go with a great selection of exercises making your log a joy to read. Well done Palm.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had a great Chest and Bi session today. Excellent all around. Had a massive pump in my bi's as well. Here we go:

7/31/06
Chest and Bi's

Russian Bench Program- 3x3@ 215 lbs. (Got it 6x on last set.)
Standing Bicep Cable Curl (Straight Bar)- 10x120 lbs., 10x130 lbs., 8x140 lbs.
SUPERSETTED WITH
21's- 65, 70, &70 lbs.
DB Incline- 10x60 lbs., 10x65 lbs., 8x70 lbs. (Up 5 lbs. next session.)
Dips- 25xBW, 15x25 lbs., 10x35 lbs.
Hammer Curls- 40-5 lbs. 7 reps w/ 7 seconds rest b/w sets.
Cable Cross-overs- 10x70 lbs., 8x80 lbs., 6x90 lbs.

There we go boys. Great session! Felt strong as hell. Tomorrow is LEGS!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man your bench is realling improving bro. Dont worry though I'mma getcha!!! muahahah your gonna turn around one day and BAM! imma getcha!

Dude, you supersetted Cable curl with 21s, thats freaking insane. Now that is what I call intense and crazy all at the same time. No wonder you had an amazing pump in those biceps of yours, they had to be so big you could "crack a walnut in them" lol. Them dips are looking very good too man, I'm glad you starting doing them. Incline is awesome too man, I want to see them 75 pounders next session though, and for no less than 8 reps either! Lets see it buddy!

Oh snap Legs are tomorrow! Cant wait to see how that Squat is doing, looking very forward to it man. Rest up man, build them muscles!

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I really feel that I am imroving on my bench. And bring it bitch, I'll be waiting!! I loved supersetting with 21's and yea my bi's felt ridiculous, I kept flexing in the mirror b/c they looked so big. Thanks for the support Tweak and everyone else, I won't disapoint ya'll on leg day tomorrow!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro! I havent been in here for a while and when i come in i see nothing but improvements man!
Thats awesome bro, KICK ARSE! Lookin foward to even more coming from u bro! great job palmetto!
AND

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that superset was good dude,70lb db incline bench.....you can kick my ass!! :tear: i'll kick yours some day soon........:49: it was hardcore indeed man keep it up mate. :2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty amazing session, dude! Great dips, I also want to do BW+35lbs! Huge weights on bench and 21's!

You should feel some pain tomorrow on leg day! :D

COngratz bro, you are doing an awesome job, maybe I would try russian program!

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben- Thanks a lot for stopping by. It means a lot getting comments of encouragement from you big man!
Rob- Thanks bro! I dont want to whoop your ass bro. I'm a lover not a fighter. I love latinos anyways.
MVSF1- Thanks for the support man. Don't worry bro, today is a day of pain. Legs days is awesome. If you want to try the russian program just PM me and I'll give you all the percentages of the program. It's an awesome program.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:
MVSF1- Thanks for the support man. Don't worry bro, today is a day of pain. Legs days is awesome. If you want to try the russian program just PM me and I'll give you all the percentages of the program. It's an awesome program.

You're welcome bro. LOL @ your pain day :hsughup:

Yeah, maybe I should start that program, because my chest is my worst bodypart.

Russian program could be used for bulking???

If u can please PM it to me, would be nice. :yarly: Tnx mate.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session pal! that russian program sure looks killer!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good work palmetto keep it up bro