Q80_Musclehed
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 278
- Points
- 16
great in everything Palmetto
.. awesome job u got man 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
if you did leg press or hacks, give it a try man. 
Palmetto said:Tweak, you know it bro. I was gonna bust out 300 next week anyways. 300 lbs. @ 3x3. Ain't shit. Yea I just like doing leg extensions b/c they make me feel like I'm workin them more. I really like hack squats too but we dont have that in our gym. Our LP machine doesn't convert into a hack squat so I can't do that. But yea I will throw in frontal squats next session with the parallel squat just to make you feel better sweetie.

Nice work palmetto, but in the movement where u hit 10 reps fr your last ste i think id be safe to move up 20 lbs, (pulldowns) Your gettin stronger bro! ACT LIKE IT BIG HOMIE!

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.