• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I'm Back

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM- yea bro that porkchop was awesome!
Tweak- I got a lil dizzy today bro for sure. I know what you are talking about. Not near passing out but I felt dizzy and saw some stars for sure. Thanks for the support bro...I'm commin for yo ass!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome legs session bro! that PWO meal sounds tastey man!
Keep up tha hardcore stuff baby!
AND

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session mate keep up the good work

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i get dizzy alot from leg training. its usually from the constant up and down motion causes vertigo to kick in. nice session bro. keep it up

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey mr pork chop! ha wow man 500 pounds :) thats awesome :)
and im glad you had trouble wlaking up thos stairs :) as for seeing the stars , you shouldnt look out the window! haha nice goings mate

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8/9/06
ABS

A light little abs session for today since I haven't hit my abs hard in a while. I went with high reps today and pretty high volume. Here we go:

Inclined Situps- 40xBW, 20x25 lbs., 15 w/ 12 lbs. medicine ball drills, 10 medicine ball taps
Flat Bench Leg Raises- 4x15 with ankle weights
Captains Chair Leg Raises- 2x10 with ankle weights
Machine Crunches- 15x110 lbs., 15x120 lbs., 15x130 lbs.

That's it, I felt good afterwards, the abs were cramping up pretty good so I know I go them. Tomorrow is back and tris, I can't wait!!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nice abs today and an even more impressive leg session yesterday. Glad to see once again you're keeping short term goals for yourself and glad to see you put up more than 3 plates on squats! Overall, nicely done, I would like to see just a tad more work for hammies though; just a thought. :2:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line thanks for the input bro. I agree I need some more ham work. I was thinking next session I would throw in good-mornings and SLDL along with leg curls...I'll let ya'll know how that goes!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, that Captains Chair Leg Raises looked great!!! THat's the most hardcore abs movement, IMO.

Good session bro, I'll never do that shit load of volume for my abs. They would explode! COngratz!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good abs session I dont do abs as much as I should, the sldl can be a killer on your lower back as I found out lol

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work on the abs Palm, it's nice to see such big volume on the mid section. All credit to you mate.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Again, thanks guys for the support, I really appreciate the comments they keep me motivated more than ya'll realize! Today was just murder, I crushed some PB's and will move up in weight on almost all excersizes next session. Here we go:

8/10/06
Back and Tris

DB Rows- 10x75 lbs., 10x80 lbs., 10x85 lbs. (Move up 10 lbs. next session.)
Straight Bar Reverse Grip Tri PD- 10x70 lbs. 10x90 lbs., 10x110 lbs., 10x130 lbs. (Move up 10 lbs. next session.)
Wide Grip Pull-ups- 7,5,5 (Increased one rep since last Thursday.)
Close Grip Bench Press- 10x145 lbs., 10x155 lbs., 10x165 lbs., 3x175 lbs.
Long Handle Pull Downs- 10x110 lbs., 10x120 lbs., 10x140 lbs. (Move up 10 lbs. next session.)
Good Mornings- 10x95 lbs., 10x115 lbs., 6x135 lbs.
DB Tricep Extension- 10x60 lbs., 8x65 lbs., 6x70 lbs.

I felt that his was one of my best back and tri sessions in a while. I crushed some PB's and felt awesome. Have a great day fellas.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AWESOME PALMETTO!
Bunch of great exercises and thats what impresses me bro!
keep it up!
AND

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session man especially on the good mornings because I hate them lol

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben- Thanks for stopping by man. I feel honored that I actually impressed you, I tried to mix it up and hit the tris and back from a lot of different angles tonight. I think I succeded.
FF- Thanks bro. Yea I kinda like good mornings. Today was the first time I have ever done then and I thought they worked pretty well. Didn't feel awkward to me like some excersizes do the first time you perform them. They will def. stay in my back workouts!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session bro! u really cracked that back and those triceps, some great numbers, and u were right alot of those numbers are similar to mine. wel we gotta keep hittin that shit hard!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look at Palmetto improving each and every session, it brings a tear to my eye watching you grow :tear: , becoming a man!!! :tear:

Nah seriously Palmetto, you broke it down and SMASHED THE SHIT outta that session, next week I expect heavier and more intensity baby!! LETS GO MAN!!!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive congrats on your P.B's Palm, showing supreme strength and grit mate. Glad you had such a positive session, let's keep the momentum going mate.