• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
if you keep that up that backs gonna be one massive heap of MUSCLE!!
great job on tbars man! :D
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Real solid back work with big weights especially considering the reps!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wednesday 23/04 - 08

did'nt train on monday and tuesday this week cause i was away. but back in the gym today. just did arms and going to do legs later today.

arms

triceps

seated EZ-bar triceps extension:
30kg - 2 x 12 (warmup)
50kg - 1 x 10
60kg - 1 x 10
70kg - 1 x 10

cable extensions: (in the crossover)
the stack (not sure how many kg) - 3 x 10

overhead cable extension with rope: (in the crossover)
60kg - 3 x 10

biceps

straight bar curl:
40kg - 2 x 10 (warmup)
60kg - 1 x 10
50kg - 1 x 10
40kg - 1 x 10

DB concentration curl:
17.5kg - 3 x 10

cable curl: (in the crossover)
60kg - 2 x failure

pretty good session, i hope my leg session later will be just as good.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
You are one strong mother :ughnoes:

:xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wednesday 23/04 - 08

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 8
140kg - 1 x 6
160kg - 1 x 2
180kg - 1 x 3
160kg - 1 x 6
140kg - 1 x 6

lunges with dumbells:
22.5kg - 4 x ??? did'nt count the reps

leg extension:
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 15
100kg - 2 x 15

leg curl: (the design of the machine makes the kgs very light)
40kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 12
100kg - 2 x 12

the session was allright. it felt heavier than last week but i was sort of expecting that since i was drunk on monday and have only eaten crappy food the last two days. so i i'm happy i was able to use the same weights as last week.
 
L

loiacanoa

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
Good leg day man. Squats look pretty brutal. Good strength too.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice squats m8. Keep up the good work
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
superb-0 job on the leg extensions Ironheart!
plus those squats, from 20kgs, to 180 and drop setting? pretty impressive man!!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Can't complain with that session. Huge squatting and lunges for reps straight after!! :xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thursday 24/04 - 08

shoulders

seated BB shoulder press:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
40kg - 1 x 15 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
80kg - 2 x 8
100kg - 1 x 8

DB side laterals:
20kg - 4 x 10

seated bent over side laterals:
20kg - 4 x 12

cable bb shoulder raises:
40kg - 4 x 10

shrugs:
100kg - 2 x 14
140kg - 2 x 14
180kg - 2 x 14
100kg - 1 x failure
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I see you have increased your weights both in lateral and rear delt raises. Good work :)
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Great session bro! Keep up the hard work.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
friday 25/04 - 08

back

took it easy on the lower back today cause my lower back was still tierd after heavy squats on wednesday and shrugs yesterday. so i focused more on back with this session.

chins:
bw - 3 x 10

pulldown behind the neck:
100kg - 3 x 8

revesred grip pulldown:
100kg - 3 x 10

resersed grip cable rows:
100kg - 3 x 10

narrow grip rows:
100kg - 3 x 10

pretty easy session today but got a good feel from it and a good pump.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job - good consistent use of 100kg throughout - saves mucking about with adjusting weight! :)
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
sometimes those pump workouts are a good change of pace after doing some heavy workouts
keep up the solid work ironheart
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
monday 28/04 - 08

chest

bench press:
20kg - 1 x 25 (warmup)
60kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 1 x 8
100kg - 1 x 6
120kg - 1 x 4
140kg - 1 x 5

incline bench press:
60kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 8
110kg - 1 x 8

decline benck press:
60kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 10
110kg - 1 x 8

DB flyes:
25kg - 3 x 10

good session today. i took last weeks chest session off to allow my chest to recover completely and it seems to have helped couse i was in good shape today.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Great to hear that you are feeling good Iron. And I can tell that you ain´t lying by looking at your session.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hehe i always like to go in here and watch your crazy session :)

heavy ass weight for a skinny bitch :keke:
 
L

loiacanoa

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
solid chest session man. I took chest off last week as well to let it heal.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
57
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top