• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Is Evan Centopani quitting bodybuilding?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
3,336
Points
73
It looks like Evan Centopani might be on the way out of bodybuilding competitions.

Evan Centopani
“I haven’t formally announced anything, but the odds are I’m not competing again,”
“It’s not something that bothers my ego. I’m thrilled with everything I’ve been able to achieve over the years, and I don’t feel like I have anything left to prove. It’s got to end sometime.”



Who is Evan Centopani?

Centopani is an American bodybuilder and nutritionist, as well as a personal trainer and fitness instructor. He is also a super heavyweight boxer. Mr. Olympia has not yet been won by him, but many consider him to be one of the most successful bodybuilders in recent years.

Centopani was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, on April 7, 1981, to Italian American and English parents. Italian American father and English mother were the parents of his son. While growing up, he struggled with his weight, reaching 220 pounds at the age of just 12 years old. Centopani began running as a youngster in order to lose the weight he had gained over the years. Prior to commencing weight training, he lost 80 pounds through running.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Can't say that I blame him. The game has been writhe with young men and women dying at an alarming rate and Evan has a family to consider.
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
1
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
3
Views
2K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top