• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler 3 days out pics!

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
DSC01604 1
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
WOOOOOOW. HOHOHO, forget about taking first place, rest of the pack.

Jay is just BRILLIANT.

Wow, I wouldn't expect him to look THAT good.

He definately looks good as usual... but what is it that u can see that blows you away more than usual?
 
steve_c

steve_c

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
12
Points
1
I think Jay looks real good, but I do agree with Diesel to an extent, I think he's not fully dialed in yet, it's gonna be a doozy this year
 
RonniesMyHomeBoy

RonniesMyHomeBoy

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
Whens he going to start cutting back on the water? Damn I would look like a balloon.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
My main concern at this point is Jay nailing his condition.

And his top abs look different than usual?
 
zdub311

zdub311

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
23
Points
1
holy...freaking...cow...he...looks...amazing
 
zdub311

zdub311

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
23
Points
1
wow, looking at pains comparison with last years pics...his abs look strange on the top? anyone agree?
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
wow, looking at pains comparison with last years pics...his abs look strange on the top? anyone agree?

Yep, I just posted that right above you. It's weird.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya big block of muscle on the top abs....

eitherway he looks great for 3 days and its only gonna get better...he'll be shredded for the O!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
maybe he was inhaling? (i mean breathing air inside)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He definately looks good as usual... but what is it that u can see that blows you away more than usual?

This




And guys, please stop worrying about water... do you know bb use diuretics??? :ughfingers:
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
in the first pic, did you notice that supplement container in fornt of him. thats six star. that stuff can be be bought at walmart
 
KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
223
Points
16
in the first pic, did you notice that supplement container in fornt of him. thats six star. that stuff can be be bought at walmart

:hyperguy:*Watches as 3/4 of all bb boards run off to get their six star*:hyperguy:
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Jay looks great. As Pain pointed out, I think it's going to be a repeat from last year.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Jay looks really good !!

His deltoids have more mass than my entire body xD
 
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
109
Points
16
3 Days out is a ton of time, wait for the show!
 
zdub311

zdub311

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
23
Points
1
that six star stuff is a company owned by mustletech i believe...so ya he's still using muscletech, if you watch his prep thing on BB.com when he shows his pantry there is a ton of sixstar stuff in there as well as mustletech products! sooo..yeah...
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
38
Views
10K
Lionheart
Lionheart
Mr.Olympia 2008
Replies
34
Views
11K
Teiki
Teiki
Top