• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler 4 days out.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Jay has said multiple times "I don't deplete, I just carb up"
Nice pics btw
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Those legs.... aahhhh. so sexy!
 
Dante

Dante

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
109
Points
16
he lost it! he lost something. its obvious. looks waaay soft in those arms.
 
Dante

Dante

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
109
Points
16
Well its how you take soft.... Check those legs`? :ughnoes:

youre right about legs,bro. and i look at his legs and keep asking myself how in the hell he manage to be so soft in those arms having such a ripped legs! :dunnodude:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Why do you keep talking smack like that? It's trivial :no:

Because it is true?

Take it on the chin like a man. We have had to endure it for years with people saying Ronnie is going to give birth to a 500lbs baby etc.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Because it is true?

Take it on the chin like a man. We have had to endure it for years with people saying Ronnie is going to give birth to a 500lbs baby etc.

Yeah, but chin is not judged, midsection is judged.

That's the point, my friend.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Yeah, but chin is not judged, midsection is judged.

That's the point, my friend.

Then why always the reference to Chris Dickerson's elbow at the 1982 O?
Or whether Ronnie should have hair or not?
Or comments about Cutlers bad hairstyle?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Because it is true?

Take it on the chin like a man. We have had to endure it for years with people saying Ronnie is going to give birth to a 500lbs baby etc.

I'm not offended by your BS. I'll never be team Cutler :eek5nono: I just don't understand why you keep posting such rediculous and irrelevant crap. You need to grow up :gaygay:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Then why always the reference to Chris Dickerson's elbow at the 1982 O?
Or whether Ronnie should have hair or not?
Or comments about Cutlers bad hairstyle?


That are of course JOKES, bro.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
yeah that chin thing has absolutely no relevance, fuck this shit talk now, the contest is right around the corner, lets save it till after its over...
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
38
Views
10K
Lionheart
Lionheart
Lionheart
Replies
79
Views
17K
montanamuscle
montanamuscle
Top