• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

Jay Cutler - Day After the 2001 Olympia

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check it out! Jay looks awesome!

Phil Heath - Mr.Olympia 2009 image #2.jpg

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=201939.0

PS. I didn't want to "steal" the pics so please navigate to getbig from the link above to see the rest of the pics.

Attachments

• jc11.jpg
    jc11.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 692

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
And he was 255-260lbs at Mr. O 2001
Just 15lbs heavier at Mr. O 2006, Last year he was 259lbs...and he has lost his leg size and gained waist size..

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also think that this was the best Jay there will ever be. He looks like shit today when compared to those pics.

I'm quite sure that Jay will look even worse at the "O" this year. 2001 was his best, period.

Lisu

Daniel - it's good to see that even being in Team Cutler you see those things

Savjav

good to hear it lol, all props to jay there just fantastic.. 2001 the one that got away

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its always kinda funny to look back at some of the older pics and see that they used to look better. Cutler's current physique is nowhere close to looking that good. He looked amazing there, no two ways about it.

Bump on whoever also noticed the loss in leg size and the gain in gut size these days.

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked incredible- hopefully he can bring his legs back up and really nail his conditioning. I want to see one last "WOW" showing from Jay before he retires.