• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler - Day After the 2001 Olympia

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incredible!!That condition is awesome.Hopefully he nails it this year.

Pinhead

Pinhead

Awesome shape... I don't like Cutler at all, but in these pics he looks simply brilliant...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is just amazing, if i could choose a pros body, i would choose cutler in 01, look at those muscle bellies, the shoulder width coupled with a much smaller waist, that separation and the quads that just hang over his knees, and with separation so deep u wouldnt think he had any skin on his legs. christ, that is perfection, for me atleast this is the ultimate combination of mass/ symmetry and conditioning...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is just amazing, if i could choose a pros body, i would choose cutler in 01, look at those muscle bellies, the shoulder width coupled with a much smaller waist, that separation and the quads that just hang over his knees, and with separation so deep u wouldnt think he had any skin on his legs. christ, that is perfection, for me atleast this is the ultimate combination of mass/ symmetry and conditioning...

I agree with you 100%.Looks like god to me:hhj:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is the comparison at the 01 olympia. I love this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya like i've said before i wish Cut's could go back to that 01 physique.... simply amazing the uncrowned 2001 Mr.O in my eyes. Sadly i think hes pushed his body to far now. Be insane if he could match that condition one last time, seems out of reach but we can wish :D

C

cannonball33

His head and face looked normal, too. Not like today.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too bad for Jay that Ronnie dwarfs him in that comparison. Ronnie is a bit more ripped too. But anyway...Jay sure did look amazing.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The roar when they announce Cutler before Coleman for the posedown :D
Check 2:40 aswell same roar again when Jay flexed his quad

C

Costacurtis

best ever, why has he not retained this level of definition these days?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The roar when they announce Cutler before Coleman for the posedown :D
Check 2:40 aswell same roar again when Jay flexed his quad

yeah, for me that comparision is the height of modern day bbding, a new era, a new style

but ronnie was bigger and better in legs and back, so, no contest and fair win

pussybutt

pussybutt

It doesn't matter how GREAT Jay looked in 2001, Mr. Olympia will always be the biggest with ok conditioning!!!

D

d.capodiferro

unfortunately he had to face big ron, so he was compelled to gain size.
then he looked younger and in great condition, but had not 2006's muscularity.
cutler 2006 side to side with cutler 2001: game over. 2006 destroys 2001

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, Jay looked amazing. Is there a training video from that year I can get my hands into ? That level of shredness plus that amount of mass... he looks quite remarkable. I just gained more luv towards the man, hopefully he can come looking like that.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the comparison vid Cutler looks very good esp the tight waist, but again, when they turn around.....game over

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy how the year he looked his best is not the year that he wins... but the years he does not look nearly as good he wins... :e5cdunno:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too bad for Jay that Ronnie dwarfs him in that comparison. Ronnie is a bit more ripped too. But anyway...Jay sure did look amazing.

fuck off...ronnie more ripped lol jay was as sliced and diced as it gets there dude. Ronnie had him on back size thats it. We could argue all day about who should have won that show...but the fact is it was as close as it gets. Coulda went eitherway

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Can't argue that, 2001 was his best ever, and IDK if he can ever accomplish a conditioned look like that ever again.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck off...ronnie more ripped lol jay was as sliced and diced as it gets there dude. Ronnie had him on back size thats it. We could argue all day about who should have won that show...but the fact is it was as close as it gets. Coulda went eitherway
Haha, come on man, don't take this that serious... I wasn't saying that Jay wasn't ripped too. All I said was that Ronnie was a bit more cut and dryer too.

This Jay vs 2002 Ronnie would be actually a very close call.

Anyway...Jay was spot on that night, can't deny that.