• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler to Retire?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Retire?Why????

Beacause of this bullshit??...

:49: :49:

so i take it by bullshit you mean his second place finish when he should have been 5th, because yes that is bullshit. he had no place next to freeman, wolf, heath, and dexter. he was given another gift last night that he didn't deserve.

Cutler

Cutler

no...he should haved won!

B

BB999

I don't think that Jay should retire.
He had a bad O, not the end of his career!

He just needs to re-group and re-evaluate what worked and what didn't and correct his mistakes.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My friend, I don't think you are going to last very long here at the Mecca if you get personal.

Thats how it is...I can guarantee you that he is from the swedish messageboard body.se...and If you dont agree with someone you start to say those stuff "You are ugly, your mother smell, you mother is a whore" basically all the sub grownups say

fatchops

fatchops

He needs to revamp a little....try and control the waistline as much as he can and come in smaller if its possible with better condition.

Jay is the odd ball on stage now.....he stands out like a sore thumb. I mean the mass era has come to an end as we clearly witnessed friday/saturday evening. If he wants to make next year interesting hes gotta make the necessary adjustments, if there even possible at this stage.

I think you are right on! He needs to come in about 15lbs lighter. Peeled, conditioned and hard as nails if not it will be the end for Mr. Jay.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well you are shit ugly

Funny how some people take it so damn personal when there guy goes down....I remember how pissed Coleman fans were when Jay defeated him, and now we have this.

D

d.capodiferro

Guys even though I take the piss a little in my avatar etc I dont really think we are at the end of the mass era. Jay came out of shape on the first night of judging and thats what cost him. If he showed up like he did on second night on the first he would of been given the nod. No question. Jay would be silly to try and drastically come in aesthetic next year his biggest advantage is his size its just two years in a row he has peaked too late.

the first wise post in a while here on mecca.
small guys' fans were stealing the scene...
anyway cutler should have won quite clearly

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys can'¡t compare 2008 Cutler with injured 2007 Ronnie Coleman.

It makes no sense. Cutler lost the Olympia this year, but he wasn't at 70% of his true potential like Ronnie (sadly) was in 2007...

I think he will compete in 2009.