• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler Updates Official Thread

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
re: Jay Cutler Updates - Official Thread

Jay cutler does some pec!

519db936ccac7d25dea72af21d3c9175-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

d742d6fab7038a1449ab3a47901ff839-1.jpg

Jay!!

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jay looks pretty well if you ask me. He's perhaps the most intelligent bodybuilder of all the modern professional bodybuilders, not to say that he's an excellent business man. I mean, compared to Kai, who continues to do a lot of awkward stuff, or even to Ronnie or Phil Heath, he's still insanely popular and his image values a lot to any brand he's associated with.
I agree woth you. Jay is a geeat business man... but there were a lot of things for this. For example he has blonde and he has blue eyes, so this helped to be on bb magazine covers for many times. Then he competed a lot with great victory. He won a lot of gp from 2001 to 2006, where he competed in more countries so he met a lot of fans and he gave a lot of times to his fans.
I saw jay a lot of times in last ten years. And i can tell you that he spent a lot of his time with his fans. When i saw him at ace in 2015 or at fibo 2015, he spent a lot of his time to go to his stand because a lot of fans wanted a pic with him and jay told ever "yes of couse". So this help jay to build his business. And another thing ( the most important to my eyes he competed at olympia from 2001 to 2006 when he won his first title. ( in 2002 he took off for ac 2003). And this helps again his business.

Yep. And even if he was not as great as Ronnie, at least he has his health now, while Ronnie is struggling to walk. That's anyone's dream, I guess: to become famous, make money and retire while you still have your health. I wouldn't like to live like Ronnie, for example, with so many surgeries and with all his other problems.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jay looks pretty well if you ask me. He's perhaps the most intelligent bodybuilder of all the modern professional bodybuilders, not to say that he's an excellent business man. I mean, compared to Kai, who continues to do a lot of awkward stuff, or even to Ronnie or Phil Heath, he's still insanely popular and his image values a lot to any brand he's associated with.
I agree woth you. Jay is a geeat business man... but there were a lot of things for this. For example he has blonde and he has blue eyes, so this helped to be on bb magazine covers for many times. Then he competed a lot with great victory. He won a lot of gp from 2001 to 2006, where he competed in more countries so he met a lot of fans and he gave a lot of times to his fans.
I saw jay a lot of times in last ten years. And i can tell you that he spent a lot of his time with his fans. When i saw him at ace in 2015 or at fibo 2015, he spent a lot of his time to go to his stand because a lot of fans wanted a pic with him and jay told ever "yes of couse". So this help jay to build his business. And another thing ( the most important to my eyes he competed at olympia from 2001 to 2006 when he won his first title. ( in 2002 he took off for ac 2003). And this helps again his business.

Yep. And even if he was not as great as Ronnie, at least he has his health now, while Ronnie is struggling to walk. That's anyone's dream, I guess: to become famous, make money and retire while you still have your health. I wouldn't like to live like Ronnie, for example, with so many surgeries and with all his other problems.
Jay trained heavy, but not heavy like ronnie. Jay was a smart guy!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jay cutler new pic!

cd2d041543c104a87552ce99511bcab9-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So true about Ronnie's training. He trained so heavy. I think it is part of why Ronnie Coleman has many health issues now.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So true about Ronnie's training. He trained so heavy. I think it is part of why Ronnie Coleman has many health issues now.
Of course. Training heavy is one of causes of his issues! :(

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jays new ride

14440610_10157383376225276_3240292993409-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

8dcf38f1d29ecd4476b33ec1c8fbaf39-1.jpg

Jay cutler

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I am only a few years older than him, so I look at him as one of my main inspirations - if he can keep looking as he does at his age, I can at least achieve the far more modest goals I have set for myself!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Jay Cutler is a 4 time Mr. Olympia! Not a bad role model at all at least in terms of bodybuilding. :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Here is Jay Cutler yesterday!
Jay Cutler
Either you love training or you don't

Jay Cutler Gym
No matter what goal you are after. Be consistent!

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is so right!!!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I am only a few years older than him, so I look at him as one of my main inspirations - if he can keep looking as he does at his age, I can at least achieve the far more modest goals I have set for myself!!
I understand what u tell. I followed Jay Cutler in every contest and i was and i am very happy for his career. He was and he is a great model for bb comunity!

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Here is a Jay Cutler Q and A from about a year ago but still cool.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

New pic of mr o jay cutler

38ed5d1bc6e3109efdac41c7d8d3e330-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Jay Cutler yesterday:
Jay Cutler jaycutler  Inst2016 10 14 17 02 03
Thank you @flipnoutxtreme for having us once again. See tonight's action on my SnapChat: MrOJayCutler

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I love Jay, he is awesome.