• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutlers posing routine - 2008 Mr.Olympia

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Jays Routine from 4th Row. Good Angle



Jay Culter 2008 Mr Oymlpia Posing ROuting Dumbells weights bench dextor jackson Las Vegas jay cutler training NeoMagic333 Limavady mickys gym
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
He would of won if he looked like that at prejudging.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Does anyone know when he is gonna shoot up some more synthol in his right arm to make even?:dunnodude:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
He looked great there and while he is a boring poser, I really liked that routine. A lot of passion.
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
cutler's a great guy taking this loss the way he did
true champ in my eyes
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
does anyone else feel a bit distressed that he starts his posing routine with a song about suicide? :spy: he would of won if he showed up like that at pre judging. :gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ya he looked so much better at the finals.....
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
pretty shit routine for a Mr Olympia, boring, stood in the same spot
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38

Attachments

  • _H4X5614.jpg
    _H4X5614.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 201
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
He looked much better on Sat. but lost too much on Fri. and it was too late...
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Wow, Jay looked so much better in this video than in any of the pics I saw of him. Ripped and full. He'll be back next year no doubt.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
34
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
69
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top