Sentinel
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2009
- Messages
- 450
- Points
- 16
^^ I hate the bench press. I'd much rather train the Overhead Press 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
^^ I hate the bench press. I'd much rather train the Overhead Press![]()
silly me....thats like a unilateral press + windmill combo....Looks pretty hard and with my shoulder injuries its a no no but I'm interested to see how it helps you. I am sure it would give quite a carry over onto all your other pressing for sure.not bench press, BENT presslook it up
silly me....thats like a unilateral press + windmill combo....Looks pretty hard and with my shoulder injuries its a no no but I'm interested to see how it helps you. I am sure it would give quite a carry over onto all your other pressing for sure.
Very good squats John.
76 is light and your strong too. What height are you?
3/12
it was freezing in my gym, really the water was frozen
deadlift
3x50
3x90
3x110
1x130
1x140
1x150
1x160
1x170
just not in the groove today I think
strict presses
3x30
3x40
1x50
1x60
1x64
1x68
1x70 just a little legdrive
swing
1x20
1x30
1x34
1x40
squats
3x50
3x90
3x110
3x130
20x100
1x120
2x140
okay I am going to do much more squats again. I like it.
Furthermore I weighed myself at my grandma's place and I only weigh 76 according to the scale.
later today I am going to do the bent press and overhead squat technique exercises.

Cool! 20x110kg, not bad - next time go for 115!![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.