Sentinel
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2009
- Messages
- 450
- Points
- 16
Strong stuff going and I like the unconventional exercises thrown in. If you train at home why don't you record your training for the rest of us to enjoy?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Strong stuff going and I like the unconventional exercises thrown in. If you train at home why don't you record your training for the rest of us to enjoy?
Ah...I understand.thx Sentinel. Well it's pretty simple. I don't have a camera![]()
Steal a camera, we want videos!![]()
why the move? school related?
I acctually like oldschool gyms, they just make me feel like banging som iron!
Good workout.![]()
as usual ur pull ups are insane. dips look great too. and also strong power cleans. keep it up!Strong presses John
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.